• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Let us start our tour with the roof." He brought her up to the roof where there was a pool with other utilities like a grill "Up here is the star gazer patio where you can enjoy many events with the pool, of course no explanation. The next two floors are more oriented for your leisure being the sports and training floors. There is an indoor basketball court, gymnasium, pool for exercise on the next floor. There is also storage units for things you wish to put into hiding with various safes. Shall we go examine them?" Walter asked

"The unpredictable is not always your friend." He said He got some napkins to wipe the blood from his fingers.

"True, but most of the time it is far more entertaining then the mundane" she replied

Papyrus walked in.

Josh looked out the window. "Sometimes I wonder what our history would be like without pokemon.

Peater looked at her. He kicked her in the stomach. "Stand up you pathetic welp."
Nyx laughed. " Why must most version of me seem so pathetic."

"Wow this is really nice." She set Chaos on the bed.
Maddy got kicked in the stomach "GYAGH!" She stood up "Yes... Yes sir." She wiped her tears away.

Madeline looked at Paps "The kitchen is that way, if you will excuse me, I must get some rest." She then went to her quarters.

"One can only imagine." Demy said as she pulled up to the museum "Here we are."

"Indeed. If you wish to rest, I will be happy to bring up your bags and we can continue the tour later." Walter said

Maddy got kicked in the stomach "GYAGH!" She stood up "Yes... Yes sir." She wiped her tears away.

Madeline looked at Paps "The kitchen is that way, if you will excuse me, I must get some rest." She then went to her quarters.

"Indeed. If you wish to rest, I will be happy to bring up your bags and we can continue the tour later." Walter said
He smirked. "A never ending source of test subjects." He said. "Okay. I'm in." He looked at Maddy and grabbed her throat choking her and lifting her up. He threw her to the wall and webbed her. "You stay right there. I'll get my experiments in a moment." He looked at Rage. "You have yourself an Ally friend."

He went to the kitchen.

He got out of the car. "I'm excited."

Whenever she looked at phone she'd see a text from Scout suggesting watching a movie.

Maddy looked at her phone and saw the text. She responded. "Maybe later". She looked at Walter. "No it's fine we can continue with the two." She scratches the kitten behind the ears. "You be good"

He smirked. "A never ending source of test subjects." He said. "Okay. I'm in." He looked at Maddy and grabbed her throat choking her and lifting her up. He threw her to the wall and webbed her. "You stay right there. I'll get my experiments in a moment." He looked at Rage. "You have yourself an Ally friend."

He went to the kitchen.

"You're going to enjoy that." Nyx chuckled at Peater.

"Now I just need a version of the rest of them." He said.
Allyson let him in. "Hey Sam. Welcome to my new lab.sorry about all the stairs. Elevator isn't ready vet" Roxie just looked around.

Diana nods. "Let's go."
He explained his visions and how it felt and everything. It sounded a lot like her visions.

Jeremy stepped inside.

Hunter looked shocked. "She saved me.."
Tyson looks around. "Pridius! Show yourself!"

Pridius walks from behind one of the game areas clapping his hands. "Congratulations. You helped prove my theory that she was as weak-minded as I thought. The truth is, I only kept her around because her powers served me so well. However, she's outlived her usefulness."

"Now I just need a version of the rest of them." He said.
He explained his visions and how it felt and everything. It sounded a lot like her visions.

Jeremy stepped inside.
"What do you plan on doing?" She asked curiously.

Allyson nods. " It sounds like you're developing precognition."

Tyson looks around. "Pridius! Show yourself!"

Pridius walks from behind one of the game areas clapping his hands. "Congratulations. You helped prove my theory that she was as weak-minded as I thought. The truth is, I only kept her around because her powers served me so well. However, she's outlived her usefulness."
Hunter looked mad. She pulled out a knife since she always had one on her and ran at him.

"True, but most of the time it is far more entertaining then the mundane" she replied
"For an observer, not for a participant." He looked at the menu "I'll have the ribs."
Maddy looked at her phone and saw the text. She responded. "Maybe later". She looked at Walter. "No it's fine we can continue with the two." She scratches the kitten behind the ears. "You be good"

He went to the kitchen.

Rage smiled "Perfection." Maddy didn't even put up a fight "Best part is, if you need her to fight for you or heal you, she won't resist."

There was a big plate of spaghetti for him

"You want to start with American history or world history?" Demy asked

Chaos meowed before sitting on the bed "I will have one of the robots bring up a bowl of milk for him." Walter said as he pushed the room service button. A robotic voice was heard "What is your request?" the machine asked "A bowl of milk for the cat please." Walter replied "Arrival in five minutes. Thank you." The voice responded as Walter opened Maddy's door "Now then, onward to the first floor. We are already halfway done."

"For an observer, not for a participant." He looked at the menu "I'll have the ribs."

Rage smiled "Perfection." Maddy didn't even put up a fight "Best part is, if you need her to fight for you or heal you, she won't resist."

Chaos meowed before sitting on the bed "I will have one of the robots bring up a bowl of milk for him." Walter said as he pushed the room service button. A robotic voice was heard "What is your request?" the machine asked "A bowl of milk for the cat please." Walter replied "Arrival in five minutes. Thank you." The voice responded as Walter opened Maddy's door "Now then, onward to the first floor. We are already halfway done."
nyx nods. "Good to know"

"Don't forget Sans wants to see his room." Maddy said following Walter out.

Hunter looked mad. She pulled out a knife since she always had one on her and ran at him.
"Hunter wait!" Tyson shouted, but it was too late. An ice trap sprung as she ran over it. A thin layer of ice broke and raised upward around her ankles. Then, thin spikes attempted to stab her legs.

She got stabbed in the legs. "Ah"
Pridius laughs. "Is this how you're going to help her? By dying alongside her? Fine by me."

Tyson shoots a fireball out of each hand. One destroys the spike that hit Allustra. The other destroys the trap ensnaring Hunter. Then, he spreads his wings and flies at Pridius.

Pridius laughs. "Come on, bird boy. We both know you're too weak to fight me. You couldn't even protect them. Face it. You're a failure. A bunch of wasted potential that only brings misery and death to those who foolishly decide to care for you."

Tyson snaps and flies straight at Pridius who puts up an ice wall. Tyson smashes through it and punches him in the face, knocking him to the ground. He laughs as he quickly gets back up.

"Not bad. You're getting better, but it changes NOTHING!" Pridius yells. Then, he lets out an explosive frost wave that freezes the fair and the civilians in place. "Look around you. All of these people are just like the ones you couldn't save. All of them are in peril because YOU'RE here and still living!"

"I'm getting a sirloin, medium rare" she replied

nyx nods. "Good to know"

"Don't forget Sans wants to see his room." Maddy said following Walter out.
"No idea." He said. It's exciting.

"What?"

"Wonderful. I hope our work will be fruitful." Rage replied "Now please... have fun with my pet."

Walter nodded "Of course Maddy, I will ensure Petunia shows him his room."

"So Josh... want to start with world history or American history?" Demy asked
"I'm getting a sirloin, medium rare" she replied
"It's always fun to watch a play, but when you're the performer, you're ready to collapse." Makoto said.

"Wonderful. I hope our work will be fruitful." Rage replied "Now please... have fun with my pet."

Walter nodded "Of course Maddy, I will ensure Petunia shows him his room."

"So Josh... want to start with world history or American history?" Demy asked

"It's always fun to watch a play, but when you're the performer, you're ready to collapse." Makoto said.

"This is true" she nodded

He took a knife and cut into his flesh. He held out his arm. "Heal it."

"EEEEEEEEH!" He sat down.

"World
"okay" nyx nods

"Seeing into the future" she said
"How can I... See into the future?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back