• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Tyson laughs. "She has a point."

Allustra smiles a little. "Do you think I could be forgiven for what I've done? I just want to stop violence. That's what my powers were originally for. I discourage people from killing each other or performing other indecent acts. At least, that's what I thought before I met Pridius."
"Maybe you should go back to that. They are your powers not Pridius's. " She said.

(wouldn't that set off his Spider-Sense?) Papyrus got in the car.

He looked at Caterpie. "Return." He said holding out a pokeball. The Pokemon returned to the ball.

Peater looked at him. "Nyx w have an intruder!" Musicnotes Musicnotes
Nyx frowned making a shadow orb in her hand. " Leave my domain before I get angry."

Nyx frowned making a shadow orb in her hand. " Leave my domain before I get angry."
(wouldn't that set off his Spider-Sense?) Papyrus got in the car.

He looked at Caterpie. "Return." He said holding out a pokeball. The Pokemon returned to the ball.

Peater looked at him. "Nyx w have an intruder!" Musicnotes Musicnotes
"So, I have been told you are fond of Spaghetti" Madeline said

"Smart move. So how is your world's history like?" Demy asked

"Now now, I merely wish to enjoy the company of good friends." Rage said with a smile "You want what I want."
"Wow yeah let's check it out. Joey really did thought of everything." She decided to text Jeremy and Diana to let them know about the house. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Indeed. Leisure, fitness and training were the three main components he took into account for the house." Walter replied "Now then for the next floor, it is mostly just bathrooms, bedrooms and the main bathing room. Being of Japanese descent, he needed something similar to an onsen. The Japanese bathing house."

"Now now, I merely wish to enjoy the company of good friends." Rage said with a smile "You want what I want."

"Indeed. Leisure, fitness and training were the three main components he took into account for the house." Walter replied "Now then for the next floor, it is mostly just bathrooms, bedrooms and the main bathing room. Being of Japanese descent, he needed something similar to an onsen. The Japanese bathing house."
"Ok talk." Nyx said crossing her arms.

She nods. "Makes sense."

Papyrus eyes twinkled at the mere mention of the word.

"Well..." He said thinking. "There's a lot of myth and legend in our history and not a ton of hard facts that go more than a couple thousand years back. That's why Pokemon researchers and archeologist so often worked together. But Pokemon have been in our history for as long as we've had history." He said. "According to most legends that scholars in and out of sinnoh mostly agree on is that the world was created from a single Pokemon. Arceus. Now I don't know how true that is, I've actually never seen Arceus or Giratina." He said. "The things I can tell you happened for sure was that a meteorite hit the planet and from it surfaced Mega Evolution stones. Too much has happened to paraphrase. Oh but I do have a book on it. I had lots of books in my bag when I ended up here. You can give it a read later." He set the book on the dash board.

"Ok talk." Nyx said crossing her arms.

She nods. "Makes sense."
Papyrus eyes twinkled at the mere mention of the word.

"Well..." He said thinking. "There's a lot of myth and legend in our history and not a ton of hard facts that go more than a couple thousand years back. That's why Pokemon researchers and archeologist so often worked together. But Pokemon have been in our history for as long as we've had history." He said. "According to most legends that scholars in and out of sinnoh mostly agree on is that the world was created from a single Pokemon. Arceus. Now I don't know how true that is, I've actually never seen Arceus or Giratina." He said. "The things I can tell you happened for sure was that a meteorite hit the planet and from it surfaced Mega Evolution stones. Too much has happened to paraphrase. Oh but I do have a book on it. I had lots of books in my bag when I ended up here. You can give it a read later." He set the book on the dash board.

Madeline drove Papyrus to the house "Well there is fresh spaghetti in the dining room."

"Maybe I will." She said "But... our history is more chaotic. More so than your world's."

"Indeed." Walter replied as Chaos purred. "The hot bath room as we call it is rather large. Please shower before entering the bath itself. Now then, shall I show you your room before we continue with the tour?"

"I want the heroes dead." Rage said

Madeline drove Papyrus to the house "Well there is fresh spaghetti in the dining room."

"Maybe I will." She said "But... our history is more chaotic. More so than your world's."

"Indeed." Walter replied as Chaos purred. "The hot bath room as we call it is rather large. Please shower before entering the bath itself. Now then, shall I show you your room before we continue with the tour?"

"Eeeeeeeh" papyrus squealed with excitement.

"Out history is goes hand in hand with Pokemon. We've wars but most of the interesting stuff happened at the beggining with the legendaries." He said.

Peater looked at him. "I don't want them dead. I want them broken. I want then serving me knowing that they will never be able to fight back again."

Maddy nods. "Yeah I know." She pets Chaos. "Yeah i'd love to see my room."

"Out history is goes hand in hand with Pokemon. We've wars but most of the interesting stuff happened at the beggining with the legendaries." He said.

Peater looked at him. "I don't want them dead. I want them broken. I want then serving me knowing that they will never be able to fight back again."
Nyx nods listening.

"Maybe you should go back to that. They are your powers not Pridius's. " She said.
Allustra nods. "You're right. They're my powers, and....and I wanna do the right thing with them." She looks down with sadness. "He's gonna kill me when he finds out." She nervously eats her cotton candy.

Maddy nods. "Yeah I know." She pets Chaos. "Yeah i'd love to see my room."
Nyx nods listening.

The limo pulled up to the house "We are here." She opens the door for him

"Interesting... our wars lacked pokemon... mostly it's just been... guns and drugs... just endless violence." Demy replied

"You mean like this?" A portal opened up next to Rage, he stuck his hand inside and pulled out Maddy, chained up and covered in scars and dirt. She was crying "Peter? Peter is that you? Please... help me... Please help me oh GOD HELP ME!" Peater and Nyx noticed she had blood over her mouth "I don't want to eat people anymo-" She turned to see Rage "No... no please... Stay away... STAY AWAY!" She fell to the floor in the fetal position.

"Very well then." Walter walked over to her room and opened the door. There was a king size bed with a personal bathroom. The entire interior of the overall house and her room was Victorian interior design. There was a TV remote along with drawers and even a small fridge. There were a few buttons with labels on the drawer "Each room is equipped with buttons for room service, health emergencies which are linked directly to the hospital and of course, intruder emergencies for when we are under attack which will put the house into lockdown. After hours, room service will be handled by the automated robots courtesy of James Coppernicus."

"Interesting... our wars lacked pokemon... mostly it's just been... guns and drugs... just endless violence." Demy replied

"You mean like this?" A portal opened up next to Rage, he stuck his hand inside and pulled out Maddy, chained up and covered in scars and dirt. She was crying "Peter? Peter is that you? Please... help me... Please help me oh GOD HELP ME!" Peater and Nyx noticed she had blood over her mouth "I don't want to eat people anymo-" She turned to see Rage "No... no please... Stay away... STAY AWAY!" She fell to the floor in the fetal position.

"Very well then." Walter walked over to her room and opened the door. There was a king size bed with a personal bathroom. The entire interior of the overall house and her room was Victorian interior design. There was a TV remote along with drawers and even a small fridge. There were a few buttons with labels on the drawer "Each room is equipped with buttons for room service, health emergencies which are linked directly to the hospital and of course, intruder emergencies for when we are under attack which will put the house into lockdown. After hours, room service will be handled by the automated robots courtesy of James Coppernicus."
Papyrus walked in.

Josh looked out the window. "Sometimes I wonder what our history would be like without pokemon.

Peater looked at her. He kicked her in the stomach. "Stand up you pathetic welp."

Nyx laughed. " Why must most version of me seem so pathetic."

"Wow this is really nice." She set Chaos on the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back