• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

".....am I really misguided?" She asks.

Tyson nods. "Yeah, but it's not too late to change that."
"you do realize who you're talking to. Two assassins who have worked with heroes to save the world a few times." Hunter chuckled

Cassandra opened her eyes "I might head off soon. Go explore this city for a few days and head off." she said.
Allyson nods. "Okay be safe."

He slowly stood up.

Scout went to his room and laid on his bed..he was hopeful. He felt like for once he had chance.
Roxie helps him up. "Let's go."

Superhuman
Villain
Name: Norman Osborn
Codename: Green Goblin
Powers: super strength and agility.
Weapons: goblin glider, pumpkin bombs, razor bats.
Backstory: he was the creator of Oscorp, but the board was going to fire him unless he started getting results with a new elixir he was developing, having run out of options he decided to test it on himself, from that day on he was Norman Osborn no more, he was the green goblin.
Appearence: View attachment 762841
(Please post in character thread)

Maddy nods looking around.
"Let us start our tour with the roof." He brought her up to the roof where there was a pool with other utilities like a grill "Up here is the star gazer patio where you can enjoy many events with the pool, of course no explanation. The next two floors are more oriented for your leisure being the sports and training floors. There is an indoor basketball court, gymnasium, pool for exercise on the next floor. There is also storage units for things you wish to put into hiding with various safes. Shall we go examine them?" Walter asked
"How so?" She asked " it's nice to see humans be surprising" she added
"The unpredictable is not always your friend." He said He got some napkins to wipe the blood from his fingers.

Sans nodded. He followed Walter. Madeline found Papyrus exactly where Sans said.

He picked up Caterpie and took out a small pokepuff
Madeline walked up to Paps "Greetings. Your new home awaits with your brother."

"So where are we going?" Demy asked

Madeline walked up to Paps "Greetings. Your new home awaits with your brother."

"So where are we going?" Demy asked
Papyrus looked at her. "Sans found us a place?" He asked.

Josh looked at her. "I thought we'd try new musem of history. This world is so much different from my own."

Papyrus looked at her. "Sans found us a place?" He asked.

Josh looked at her. "I thought we'd try new musem of history. This world is so much different from my own."
"Master Joey did." She opened the limo door

"That would be a good idea... it's not a good history but it's history." She said as she drove to the museum "Think it's safe to bring Caterpie?"

Peater suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder "Finally found you." Rage said from behind him.

"Master Joey did." She opened the limo door

"That would be a good idea... it's not a good history but it's history." She said as she drove to the museum "Think it's safe to bring Caterpie?"

Peater suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder "Finally found you." Rage said from behind him.
(wouldn't that set off his Spider-Sense?) Papyrus got in the car.

He looked at Caterpie. "Return." He said holding out a pokeball. The Pokemon returned to the ball.

Peater looked at him. "Nyx w have an intruder!" Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
"Let us start our tour with the roof." He brought her up to the roof where there was a pool with other utilities like a grill "Up here is the star gazer patio where you can enjoy many events with the pool, of course no explanation. The next two floors are more oriented for your leisure being the sports and training floors. There is an indoor basketball court, gymnasium, pool for exercise on the next floor. There is also storage units for things you wish to put into hiding with various safes. Shall we go examine them?" Walter asked

"The unpredictable is not always your friend." He said He got some napkins to wipe the blood from his fingers.
"Wow yeah let's check it out. Joey really did thought of everything." She decided to text Jeremy and Diana to let them know about the house. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"you do realize who you're talking to. Two assassins who have worked with heroes to save the world a few times." Hunter chuckled

Allyson nods. "Okay be safe."

Roxie helps him up. "Let's go."
Tyson laughs. "She has a point."

Allustra smiles a little. "Do you think I could be forgiven for what I've done? I just want to stop violence. That's what my powers were originally for. I discourage people from killing each other or performing other indecent acts. At least, that's what I thought before I met Pridius."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back