• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah I would love to have a tour. " Maddy said. She followed Walter inside as she carried the kitten.
"Very well then, shall we categorize our tour with functionality of rooms in terms of importance or by floors?" He asked with a bow "And would you like some tea?"
He smiled and looked at her and then the car. "This is all amazing and great there's only one problem." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "I don't know how to drive."
"I can drive." She said "Maybe I can teach you... but with a cheaper car."

"Very well then, shall we categorize our tour with functionality of rooms in terms of importance or by floors?" He asked with a bow "And would you like some tea?"

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea." He said.

"Is his vacation already over?" He asked

"One more thing. Me, Petunia and Madeline also act as security. Former special forces." Walter said "The master wanted to deliver it personally... but then he made his decision. Would you like a tour of the house? We just finished waxing the basketball court."

It read as follows
Josh, if you are reading this, please give this to Demy
Demy, I know you and I have had our rough path ever since the incident in Russia. I know you hate me, I know you want me dead, but all these years I viewed you differently. Ever since I met your sister, I always dreamed of calling you my big sister. Each day I prayed you would forgive me but I knew it would never happen. Seeing the relationship develop between you and Josh however has given me a bit of hope. Hope comes when we least expect it, and we both know that what happened was what neither of us wanted. What has been done cannot be undone but what can be done is what I hope we can accomplish. Let it be known, that from then until this day, I am proud to see what you have become today, and I would've been proud to call you my family.
Takanuchi.

She shruggdd

"By floors works" she said and shook her head. "No thank you. I'm fine"

"By floors works" she said and shook her head. "No thank you. I'm fine"
"Very well then. The floors go deep so we will start with the roof." He said as he entered the house. Chaos meowed
She shruggdd
"Right... how long have you been studying humans?" He asked
"Yeah that sounds like a good idea." He said.
She got into the porsche "Damn... this is a nice car." She said a she stroked the steering wheel.

"Very well then. The floors go deep so we will start with the roof." He said as he entered the house. Chaos meowed

She got into the porsche "Damn... this is a nice car." She said a she stroked the steering wheel.
Caterpie hopped into the dash looking around curiously.

"Okay." She pets Chaos. She looked over at Sans. "Coming Sans? maybe there will be a pool of ketchup for you" The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

(I’m not used to how fast this is moving, I’m guessing the best way to go about this is just to respond to anything directed at you)

"For a couple hundred years" she replied

(I’m not used to how fast this is moving, I’m guessing the best way to go about this is just to respond to anything directed at you)
(Just focus on your stuff. Some things like battles span days irl when it takes an hour, while hours of stuff happen in mere minutes. Also there's like five years of RP lore so if you're ever lost, just DM us. We don't mind catching you up.)

"Okay." She pets Chaos. She looked over at Sans. "Coming Sans? maybe there will be a pool of ketchup for you" The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Sans walked in and yawned. "how about a nice couch to nap on?"
"There are many couches and beds to nap on." Walter replied as he went up the stairs "On the very high floors we have recreational and sports activities. Let me show you to them. If you wish to sleep Sans, Madeline can show you to your room."
Caterpie hopped into the dash looking around curiously.
Demy petted the Caterpie as she wiped her tears away.
"For a couple hundred years" she replied
"Then you know humans better than humans." He said

"There are many couches and beds to nap on." Walter replied as he went up the stairs "On the very high floors we have recreational and sports activities. Let me show you to them. If you wish to sleep Sans, Madeline can show you to your room."

"Surprisingly I don't, humans constantly surprise you" she replied

"yes please. and could you send someone to pick up paps. he's probably watching the chef at the larry's roll the dough again."

Caterpie gave a contented squeak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back