• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(My guy can take him) “there you are” a shadow spike goes crashing through the halls at an incredible speed ready to impale him through the wall.
He ducked under it. It bounced off his iron hard skin through made a crack. He head to absorb more metal to fix it.

A tall, muscular man with grey hair bowed before Maddy "Greetings mistress Maddy. Welcome to your new home. The amount of commodities and luxuries would rival most. I am Walter, and our two maids Petunia and Madeline are ensuring the house is prepared for you. The master took no expense in the structure of this home. Save for the teleportation room. Before we begin I would like to show you a gift from the master... before the break up." He then held up a box with holes in it. On it was a letter that said "To Maddy"

"He's wonderful... so the maids tell me you got a new car? A nice one I heard." Demy replied. Madeline had notified Josh that he has a new car in the garage.
"Yeah havn't seen it myself." He said going to the garage.

A tall, muscular man with grey hair bowed before Maddy "Greetings mistress Maddy. Welcome to your new home. The amount of commodities and luxuries would rival most. I am Walter, and our two maids Petunia and Madeline are ensuring the house is prepared for you. The master took no expense in the structure of this home. Save for the teleportation room. Before we begin I would like to show you a gift from the master... before the break up." He then held up a box with holes in it. On it was a letter that said "To Maddy"

"He's wonderful... so the maids tell me you got a new car? A nice one I heard." Demy replied. Madeline had notified Josh that he has a new car in the garage.
"Pleasure to meet you too Walter and please just call me Maddy." She looked surprised at the gift and took the letter to read.

"With humans... it's like a prison." He replied "Like you with your father... you have no choice. You can't control emotions so easily... not without drugs or neural implants."

"Humans actually have a lot more control of themselves then they give credit for" she replied

Sans walked in.

He didn't answer. (He's not going mad. His psychic powers are evolving. The Hallucinations are actually the begginings of precognition)

(Oh but you had a problem with me evolving my characters Psychic powers?)

He ducked under it. It bounced off his iron hard skin through made a crack. He head to absorb more metal to fix it.
The stalker formed a giant shadow hand and grabbed him, then proceeded to to toss him out of the school through a wall. He followed Caleb outside, appearing in front of him in his normal form. “You picked the wrong fight boy.”

The stalker formed a giant shadow hand and grabbed him, then proceeded to to toss him out of the school through a wall. He followed Caleb outside, appearing in front of him in his normal form. “You picked the wrong fight boy.”
"I wasn't picking a fight. You did."

"Yeah havn't seen it myself." He said going to the garage.
There were many expensive looking cars. There was a key holder with Josh's name for the porsche
"Humans actually have a lot more control of themselves then they give credit for" she replied
"When did you become the expert on humans?"
"Pleasure to meet you too Walter and please just call me Maddy." She looked surprised at the gift and took the letter to read.
The letter read as follows
Maddy, I find it hard to believe we are actually being wed. I never imagined such fortune would befall a pitiful creature such as myself. You came into my life when I had no guidance and shown me the right path. I understand I did not contact you during the months I was gone, but I was plagued with nightmares each night and missions each day, excessive work to ensure a safe future for you and me... and hopefully what we bring into this world. I never imagined a mere ring could bring up a new beginning, and such emotions. After Darkseid, I wanted to be happy again. Even though you said you didn't love me that night, I felt something was wrong. I never stopped thinking about you, and I love you like nothing before. You were the sun to my life when there was shadow, and now I feel like I can breathe again.
May the future be forever ours...
,your husband
Makoto Takanuchi.

There were many expensive looking cars. There was a key holder with Josh's name for the porsche

Maddy, I find it hard to believe we are actually being wed. I never imagined such fortune would befall a pitiful creature such as myself. You came into my life when I had no guidance and shown me the right path. I understand I did not contact you during the months I was gone, but I was plagued with nightmares each night and missions each day, excessive work to ensure a safe future for you and me... and hopefully what we bring into this world. I never imagined a mere ring could bring up a new beginning, and such emotions. After Darkseid, I wanted to be happy again. Even though you said you didn't love me that night, I felt something was wrong. I never stopped thinking about you, and I love you like nothing before. You were the sun to my life when there was shadow, and now I feel like I can breathe again.
,your husband
Makoto Takanuchi.

"I'm not an expert, but I did study them from time to time during my time here when I was bored" she replied

,your husband
Makoto Takanuchi.
(there went Scout:s chance) Josh looked at the car. "Huh." He said.

Sans looked at the huge house. "nah too much. i'll find my own place."

,your husband
Makoto Takanuchi.
She wiped away a tear and folded up the letter. She then opened the box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back