• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Perhaps you can teach me" she replied and took a massive swig of her bottle of rum
"... It's not easy to understand humans... In fact, I never really was one." He replied "I... I was a bioweapon. I was developed to reject human emotions and be an efficient killing machine."

"... It's not easy to understand humans... In fact, I never really was one." He replied "I... I was a bioweapon. I was developed to reject human emotions and be an efficient killing machine."

"Yet here you are, sitting in a public place, across from an attractive woman, with human emotions to bear" she chuckled

The Shadow Stalker wasn’t usually one to steal things, but this was a special case, a friend said he could make him something special at a discount if he could find the necessary parts. Magnets, silverware, and an advanced computer chip, luckily he knew where he could get one.

He sighed "Human emotions of pain and regret." He replied
Josh looked around this new habitat. It was actually an improvement on the last one. He had realeased all his pokemon back into it. "Alright guys. I'm going on a date with Demy. Mewtwo will tell me if anyone causes trouble. BE GOOD." He said looking at his more mischevious pokemon. "That goes double for you todadiles." He said to small cluster of the first evolution Johto starters.

Maddy startted washing the dishes.

Roxie unpacked. She realized how long it's been since she talked with Sam. She tries calling him.
Sans walked in.

He didn't answer. (He's not going mad. His psychic powers are evolving. The Hallucinations are actually the begginings of precognition)

Sans walked in.

He didn't answer. (He's not going mad. His psychic powers are evolving. The Hallucinations are actually the begginings of precognition)
"hi sans." She said. "Oh Joey gave me a key to his house. We can move in if we want"

She frowned. She tried her telepathy. "Sam"

Josh looked around this new habitat. It was actually an improvement on the last one. He had realeased all his pokemon back into it. "Alright guys. I'm going on a date with Demy. Mewtwo will tell me if anyone causes trouble. BE GOOD." He said looking at his more mischevious pokemon. "That goes double for you todadiles." He said to small cluster of the first evolution Johto starters.
(Awww so much for my servants to introduce themselves.)
Josh was shocked. This house was far too large to be called a mansion. The price likely had two commas and maybe eight digits. A gigantic backyard, multiple bathrooms, a dedicated bathing room. An indoor pool, gym, danger room, weapons room and more. It looked like the kind of house that would make Scrooge Mcduck blush. "Mister Josh, do you need me to order any additional supplies to feed your pokemon?" Petunia said at the door with a bow "If not I will ensure the temperature control systems are in check so your pokemon are in pure comfort."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back