• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Why would you assume? You hardly know me" she replied
"Guess Im just stereotypical of demons and royalty." he replied

"Simple... he stands between me, and drowning this world in eternal suffering." he licks his lips "Oh how I long to hurt and harm this universe."
[/QUOTE]
Every word made the stalkers smile widen, “mhmhmhm, hurt and harming the universe, that’s an ideal I can get behind, am I to assume you want my assistance in this matter?”

Tyson walks over towards Allustra. She sees him as she gets her cotton candy and then takes a step towards him.

"Must we always be violent when we meet?" She asks.

"Relax. We have no intentions of violence." He answers.

"You killed my friend." She said.

"He was trying to kill a whole city full of innocent people." He said.

"I...it's for the good of the universe. That's what he told me." She said.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
"He probably was lying" hunter said

"He probably was lying" hunter said
She shakes her head. "No. Not him. Pridius. He's the one that told me. He's always known what was best."

Tyson pauses for a moment and then comes to a realization. "Wait a minute. I think I have you figured out."

She takes a step back. "W-what!? What do you mean?"

"Simple... he stands between me, and drowning this world in eternal suffering." he licks his lips "Oh how I long to hurt and harm this universe."
Every word made the stalkers smile widen, “mhmhmhm, hurt and harming the universe, that’s an ideal I can get behind, am I to assume you want my assistance in this matter?”
"Hiding in the shadows, throwing spikes... you are perfection." He replies "Call me Rage... Rage of Infinity. But call me Makoto when we are in public."

"Yes, we have already covered that, and you know I don't like that stereotypical mindset" she replied as the waiter arrived with their drinks
"I know... but I just have my irks about that stuff." He poured himself some whiskey "Brings back horrible memories."

He poured his whiskey in a glass and drank it straight "That day... it still haunts me... Ever since then... I..." he stayed silent for a moment before pouring another glass and drinking it in one gulp.

"You are a shadow who stalks at night... Shadow Stalker?" He asked

She just quietly listened

He poured his whiskey in a glass and drank it straight "That day... it still haunts me... Ever since then... I..." he stayed silent for a moment before pouring another glass and drinking it in one gulp.

"You are a shadow who stalks at night... Shadow Stalker?" He asked
“Hm, illiteration.” His smile widens “so, what’s step 1?”

She just quietly listened
"Ever since Russia..." He said
“Hm, illiteration.” His smile widens “so, what’s step 1?”
"Step 1... We must destroy me. The version of me here, he goes by the name of Makoto Takanuchi. We find him, we analyze what makes him strong... in other words his friends. Then we kill them all one by one, use me too as a catalyst to build distrust among them and him. With enough despair, the fighting morale of the heroes will dwindle and the bodycounts will skyrocket." He said with a smile.

"Step 1... We must destroy me. The version of me here, he goes by the name of Makoto Takanuchi. We find him, we analyze what makes him strong... in other words his friends. Then we kill them all one by one, use me too as a catalyst to build distrust among them and him. With enough despair, the fighting morale of the heroes will dwindle and the bodycounts will skyrocket." He said with a smile.

She kept listening

“Hm, point me where you want to shoot and I’ll fire.” At this point it was dark enough that he no longer needed the umbrella, so he closed it, then sank into the darkness around him “I won’t be far behind.”

“Hm, point me where you want to shoot and I’ll fire.” At this point it was dark enough that he no longer needed the umbrella, so he closed it, then sank into the darkness around him “I won’t be far behind.”
"I understand my friend. Regardless, we need a password to keep an eye out for eachother. That way, you don't end up with the wrong me... or accidentally kill me me." He chuckled

"I understand my friend. Regardless, we need a password to keep an eye out for eachother. That way, you don't end up with the wrong me... or accidentally kill me me." He chuckled
He had an Idea, “I’ll act as your shadow, until the sun rises again of course, what code word did you have in mind?”

The glass in his grip shattered as he grit his teeth "That mistake... I can never let go of... just like the mistake I made with Maddy." He said as he looked down at the table.

"The past is past, best not to dwell on it, only learn" she replied

"The past is past, best not to dwell on it, only learn" she replied
"Like how I fucked up royally?" He said "I left her... I just spat in her face because I knew it was too dangerous to be around her."
He had an Idea, “I’ll act as your shadow, until the sun rises again of course, what code word did you have in mind?”
"Hmmm... something subtle... something noticable. You read Shakespeare?" Rage replied

"Like how I fucked up royally?" He said "I left her... I just spat in her face because I knew it was too dangerous to be around her."

"Hmmm... something subtle... something noticable. You read Shakespeare?" Rage replied
“Doth thou even have to ask?”

"You probably could've done that a little better, but you can learn from it" she replied

She shakes her head. "No. Not him. Pridius. He's the one that told me. He's always known what was best."

Tyson pauses for a moment and then comes to a realization. "Wait a minute. I think I have you figured out."

She takes a step back. "W-what!? What do you mean?"
Hunter listened to what Tyson had to say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back