• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He laughs and then walks over to the basketball game. "This one. This was the last game I played at a fair. I'm pretty sure you can guess what happened."

(Fun fact: my late aunt was so good at one of the fair games that they limited the number of prizes she could win in a day to five. Twas a spectacle to watch.)
"You won every prize" she said

As the day went on less and less people were coming in, so the shadow stalker decided to move on to a new hovel, he opened his umbrella and left the 2-bit haunted house behind him, he found himself wondering who the 2 victims that got away were, he’d remember them, victims aren’t allowed to escape.

As the day went on less and less people were coming in, so the shadow stalker decided to move on to a new hovel, he opened his umbrella and left the 2-bit haunted house behind him, he found himself wondering who the 2 victims that got away were, he’d remember them, victims aren’t allowed to escape.
"Excuse me friend." A voice said from behind the Shadow Stalker "How are you this evening?"

"You won every prize" she said
"I tried to, but after I called them out on their game design and then proceeded to win anyway, I got into a fight with the operator because he was mad. Thankfully, I didn't get arrested for beating him up since I was just 10 at the time." He said.

"Excuse me friend." A voice said from behind the Shadow Stalker "How are you this evening?"
As he heard the words his smile widened “Oh dear me, I seem to be lost, I was trying to find the library and arrived at a carnival, could you show me the way?”

"Sure" she nods
Tyson walks over towards Allustra. She sees him as she gets her cotton candy and then takes a step towards him.

"Must we always be violent when we meet?" She asks.

"Relax. We have no intentions of violence." He answers.

"You killed my friend." She said.

"He was trying to kill a whole city full of innocent people." He said.

"I...it's for the good of the universe. That's what he told me." She said.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
"Well that would be useful." he replied as he sent a text "I think a 24 hour delay would help."

"I was thinking perhaps a path to salvation" he replied
“Salvation.” He takes a deep breath in, “that does sound relishing,“ a shadow spike then launches from the shadow cast by his umbrella straight at the stranger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back