• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“Salvation.” He takes a deep breath in, “that does sound relishing,“ a shadow spike then launches from the shadow cast by his umbrella straight at the stranger.
A portal opened up and the spike went through it. "Not nice... I like that." The man said.

(Yes actually)

"Must you be so rude?" He said as more portals appeared in front of the spikes "I merely want what you want."

"But anyways, how about some drinks?" He asked

"Yes, I am thirsty" she replied and got the waiter over

(Yes actually)

"Must you be so rude?" He said as more portals appeared in front of the spikes "I merely want what you want."

"But anyways, how about some drinks?" He asked
“You want you to die too?”
(there now the quote is actually there correctly)

"Yes actually" He replied with a smile "I do indeed want me to die... but the me of this world."

"Never took you for a rum person."
The shadow spikes he had been forming suddenly disappeared, and he had a puzzled look on his face “You’ve caught my interest, what do you mean ‘this world’?”

The shadow spikes he had been forming suddenly disappeared, and he had a puzzled look on his face “You’ve caught my interest, what do you mean ‘this world’?”
"Are you familiar with multiverse theory?" He asked as his smile appeared. He stepped into the light and Stalker saw a Japanese man in his early 20's smiling with sadistic glee.

"Are you familiar with multiverse theory?" He asked as his smile appeared. He stepped into the light and Stalker saw a Japanese man in his early 20's smiling with sadistic glee.
“So you’re from another universe, let’s say I believe you, why do you want this version of yourself dead?”

"Why would you assume? You hardly know me" she replied
[/QUOTE]
"Guess Im just stereotypical of demons and royalty." he replied
“So you’re from another universe, let’s say I believe you, why do you want this version of yourself dead?”
"Simple... he stands between me, and drowning this world in eternal suffering." he licks his lips "Oh how I long to hurt and harm this universe."

"Why would you assume? You hardly know me" she replied
"Guess Im just stereotypical of demons and royalty." he replied

"Simple... he stands between me, and drowning this world in eternal suffering." he licks his lips "Oh how I long to hurt and harm this universe."
[/QUOTE]

"Yes, we have already covered that, and you know I don't like that stereotypical mindset" she replied as the waiter arrived with their drinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back