• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I should missed some targets." He said to himselm
Henry taps his cane on the ground very fast “Con-grat-u-lations! You have just won the most special prize of all! Your very own anything gun!” He tosses him a gun “Never heard of an anything gun you say?! Worry not ‘tis easy! Simply say what you want to shoot, aim the gun and pull the trigger!”

Henry taps his cane on the ground very fast “Con-grat-u-lations! You have just one the most special prize of all! Your very own anything gun!” He tosses him a gun “Never heard of an anything gun you say?! Worry not ‘tis easy! Simply say what you want to shoot, aim the gun and pull the trigger!”
He took the gun. He walked out toward the beach and pointed at the sea. "Acid." He pulled the trigger.

Henry taps his cane on the ground very fast “Con-grat-u-lations! You have just won the most special prize of all! Your very own anything gun!” He tosses him a gun “Never heard of an anything gun you say?! Worry not ‘tis easy! Simply say what you want to shoot, aim the gun and pull the trigger!”
"It fires anything? Even booze?" Seamus asked

“Ahahahahaha, if you want it too.” He said it oddly creepily, though that wasn’t his intent

A spurt of acid shoots out of the gun into the sea.
"I wonder... so it shoots anything?" He asked as he sat down and put money on the counter "I'm gonna try this game out." He went ahead and fired, moments where the gun was completely off target, it suddenly shifted to hit the targets dead on. He got a full 10.

"I wonder... so it shoots anything?" He asked as he sat down and put money on the counter "I'm gonna try this game out." He went ahead and fired, moments where the gun was completely off target, it suddenly shifted to hit the targets dead on. He got a full 10.
“Ooooohoohoohooo! 2 winners!” He tosses him an anything gun, taped to it was a business card, “If it’s to your liking be sure to visit my shop, my wares are simply to die for.” He said as he tipped his hat.

“Ooooohoohoohooo! 2 winners!” He tosses him an anything gun, taped to it was a business card, “If it’s to your liking be sure to visit my shop, my wares are simply to die for.” He said as he tipped his hat.
"I'll keep that in mind." Seamus said as he looked at the gun before putting it in his pocket. "When does your shop open?"

She laughs. "Sure that's it"
He laughs and then walks over to the basketball game. "This one. This was the last game I played at a fair. I'm pretty sure you can guess what happened."

(Fun fact: my late aunt was so good at one of the fair games that they limited the number of prizes she could win in a day to five. Twas a spectacle to watch.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back