• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She remembered the keys she just didn't want to go there yet. "Guess we gotta cook something"
Meanwhile, back at the new house, Petunia, Walter and Madeline were sitting in the living room sipping tea dressed in their butler and maid attire. "So... do you think the members of the house will move into here soon?" Walter asked. Madeline sipped her tea "I hope so, the habitat for Josh has been an expensive commodity in the underground system. You know, I heard the master has actually gone into debt as the oil refinery is being completed." Petunia nodded "Supposedly he's 120 million in debt as he's trying to acquire a hydrogen bomb. Who would've known nuclear deterrence would be so expensive. At least I can feel comfortable about my taxes." The three laughed as they enjoyed their tea.

Meanwhile, back at the new house, Petunia, Walter and Madeline were sitting in the living room sipping tea dressed in their butler and maid attire. "So... do you think the members of the house will move into here soon?" Walter asked. Madeline sipped her tea "I hope so, the habitat for Josh has been an expensive commodity in the underground system. You know, I heard the master has actually gone into debt as the oil refinery is being completed." Petunia nodded "Supposedly he's 120 million in debt as he's trying to acquire a hydrogen bomb. Who would've known nuclear deterrence would be so expensive. At least I can feel comfortable about my taxes." The three laughed as they enjoyed their tea.
(wat Joey's house has a new habitat?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back