• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Lucky set up his own little game at the carnival, a target shooting game to give new possible buyers a taste of his merch, as he always said ‘It only takes one gun to make a shooter’
He was wearing his usual outfit, except he was holding a cane in his normal hand hiding his mechanical arm under his cloak. “Step right up! Step right up! To Luckys’ target practice! Take a shot, win a prize! It’s just that easy!”
(I’m currently at work so I won’t be able to post that much for now, I’ll do my best to post on my breaks though.)

Lucky set up his own little game at the carnival, a target shooting game to give new possible buyers a taste of his merch, as he always said ‘It only takes one gun to make a shooter’
He was wearing his usual outfit, except he was holding a cane in his normal hand hiding his mechanical arm under his cloak. “Step right up! Step right up! To Luckys’ target practice! Take a shot, win a prize! It’s just that easy!”
(I’m currently at work so I won’t be able to post that much for now, I’ll do my best to post on my breaks though.)
David walked buy and paid. "Me play." He said

"Hey Seamus! Why not this game?" Dang said. A Vietnamese and Irishman walked up to the shooting game "Alright, but we're getting turkey legs after."

Scout sighed. "Why do my days off always end like this?" He asked. "Let's get ya home. Don't think you'd wanna hang around here for too long." He said. "Scout? Maddy?" Jeremy asked holding Ryder who for once didn't seem to mind.
"Oh hi Jackson." She said and waved.

(You make an interesting point.)
( I CAN FINALLY USE THESE TWO AFTER FOUR MONTHS
tenor.gif
)

“Welcome welcome welcome! Pick your poison! Fire! Ice! Or water?!”
(Not on brake yet, just getting in a post in the bathroom.)

He looked at him. "Fire."
(No rush dude, we've been doing this RP for years.)
"Ice" Seamus replied
“Excellent choices all around!” He took two of his anything guns and set them to the desired ammo types, and handed them over “10 targets total 1 hit gets a small prize, 3 gets medium, 7 gets Large, all 10 gets somethin’ special!” He says the last bit with jazz hands

“Excellent choices all around!” He took two of his anything guns and set them to the desired ammo types, and handed them over “10 targets total 1 hit gets a small prize, 3 gets medium, 7 gets Large, all 10 gets somethin’ special!” He says the last bit with jazz hands
Dave hit 8 targets.

"Hold on there lad, is this... legal? I mean, you're just saying that stuff, these guns don't actually fire ice and fire right?" Seamus asked
Dave hit 8 targets.
Seamus smirked and Dave ended up only hitting 6. Dave noticed that his gun would suddenly turn to the side, missing a target.

"Hold on there lad, is this... legal? I mean, you're just saying that stuff, these guns don't actually fire ice and fire right?" Seamus asked

Seamus smirked and Dave ended up only hitting 6. Dave noticed that his gun would suddenly turn to the side, missing a target.
(OH COME ON!) Dave looked at his gun. That wasn't him. "Who did that?" He asked looking around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back