• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Less people were coming around as the day became night so Lucky got to work taking down his stand, with acid, whistling a toon as he did so.

Hunter listened to what Tyson had to say
"You're not really evil." He said. "In fact, you're misguided."

"How many times do I have to tell you? Your mind games won't work on me, so stop trying to trick me." She said.

"I'm not." He replied. "You said you hate killing, and yet you align yourself with Pridius. However, every time you mention him, you make it sound like you work for him instead of working with him. On top of that, the way you use your powers when he's not around shows your true nature. You demotivate hostility to protect yourself, but you never use it to directly kill any one."

Allustra looks nervous. "...!"

Less people were coming around as the day became night so Lucky got to work taking down his stand, with acid, whistling a toon as he did so.
Dave walked up to him. He gave him a card. "Me very wealthy.. maybe check your stock sometime.: He said in broken english

"How many times do I have to tell you? Your mind games won't work on me, so stop trying to trick me." She said.

"I'm not." He replied. "You said you hate killing, and yet you align yourself with Pridius. However, every time you mention him, you make it sound like you work for him instead of working with him. On top of that, the way you use your powers when he's not around shows your true nature. You demotivate hostility to protect yourself, but you never use it to directly kill any one."

Peter didn't say very much as he travelled with Eris arounbd Shang hai

Dave walked up to him. He gave him a card. "Me very wealthy.. maybe check your stock sometime.: He said in broken english
Luckys’ smile widened “I look forward to your inevitable visit caveman!” He takes a business card from his cloak, “bring yer friends!” And walked off to his shop.

Luckys’ smile widened “I look forward to your inevitable visit caveman!” He takes a business card from his cloak, “bring yer friends!” And walked off to his shop.
He grunted. "Please not call me that." He said. "Not stupid. Just had bad partents. Hit in head when little."

"I think he struck the nail on the coffin." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back