• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Awww so much for my servants to introduce themselves.)
Josh was shocked. This house was far too large to be called a mansion. The price likely had two commas and maybe eight digits. A gigantic backyard, multiple bathrooms, a dedicated bathing room. An indoor pool, gym, danger room, weapons room and more. It looked like the kind of house that would make Scrooge Mcduck blush. "Mister Josh, do you need me to order any additional supplies to feed your pokemon?" Petunia said at the door with a bow "If not I will ensure the temperature control systems are in check so your pokemon are in pure comfort."
"He handed him a list of natural foods and human foods they could safely eat. Being so different from normal animals most foods were okay for them. "Try to keep them comfortable. And if you don't mind." He showed him a picture of Todadile. "Keep an eye on these ones. They like to cause trouble."

"hi sans." She said. "Oh Joey gave me a key to his house. We can move in if we want"

She frowned. She tried her telepathy. "Sam"
"It would beat trying to find a place to stay. less work on my part. can pap and i have the key?"

Hey Dark here. Sam is indisposed at the moment. He's been having hallcinations.

There was a school he used to loiter around in that had one of the most advanced computer systems out there. He slipped his way in through the shadows, and made his way to the computer, he couldn’t slip into the computer however, so he’d have to set off an alarm. He took his hand and smashed it into the computer, feeling around until finally it’s chip was his, and soon thanks to the alarm so would a slew of new victims.

"It would beat trying to find a place to stay. less work on my part. can pap and i have the key?"

Hey Dark here. Sam is indisposed at the moment. He's been having hallcinations.
"We can go together. I was planning on looking around." She said.

She frowned. Dark tell me where you are.

"He handed him a list of natural foods and human foods they could safely eat. Being so different from normal animals most foods were okay for them. "Try to keep them comfortable. And if you don't mind." He showed him a picture of Todadile. "Keep an eye on these ones. They like to cause trouble."
"Of course." Her phone beeped "Ah, Demy is waiting in the living room. Seems she is watching the basketball game."

There was a school he used to loiter around in that had one of the most advanced computer systems out there. He slipped his way in through the shadows, and made his way to the computer, he couldn’t slip into the computer however, so he’d have to set off an alarm. He took his hand and smashed it into the computer, feeling around until finally it’s chip was his, and soon thanks to the alarm so would a slew of new victims.
NCaleb had stayed late at night to due some last minute work on a science project he went to investigate the computer room.

NCaleb had stayed late at night to due some last minute work on a science project he went to investigate the computer room.
The stalker was waltzing through the halls humming the Luigis’ mansion tune, he was in no rush, he had his prize. “Hm hm hm hm hm... hm hm hm... hm.”

"Of course." Her phone beeped "Ah, Demy is waiting in the living room. Seems she is watching the basketball game."
"I'll return in a few hours. I'm probably going to use the habitat as my room. Please make sure my belonging end up there. I'll unpack them myself." He said,

The stalker was waltzing through the halls humming the Luigis’ mansion tune, he was in no rush, he had his prize. “Hm hm hm hm hm... hm hm hm... hm.”
He heard the humming. He started to continue the theam. "Dadadadada da daaaaaa da." He said grabbing one of the metal railings and absorbing the material. His skin turnined into the metal

"I'm coming." She grabbed the keys before following.

Roxie heads out. "Girls I'll be back later I need to see sam!"
She walked out the door and was suddenly in front of his house. "good shortcut huh?"

Sams was holding his head. "Stop! STOP IT! GO AWAY!" He continued to see weird visions. Visions of a war with metal men.

He heard the humming. He started to continue the theam. "Dadadadada da daaaaaa da." He said grabbing one of the metal railings and absorbing the material. His skin turnined into the metal
He stopped when he heard the singing, “Is someone here?” His voice reverberated through the shadows of the dimly lit halls.

"Awwww" Demy said as she got up. Josh went up the stairs as the habitat was on the lower floors.
"He's a newborn. I thought this would be a good time for him to see some of the world he's in." He said. "I'm still trying to find a name for him."

She walked out the door and was suddenly in front of his house. "good shortcut huh?"

Sams was holding his head. "Stop! STOP IT! GO AWAY!" He continued to see weird visions. Visions of a war with metal men.
Maddy nods. "Yeah." She looked at the house. "Wow.." Dragunov Dragunov

Roxie was there a few minutes later. "Sam"

"A student. What about you?" Caleb asked. "Is that Frank the Janitor? He always stays late."
“Ahahahaha. I suppose I am a janitor of sorts, but I am no Frank.”
he continued walking slowly through the halls searching for his new victim, all he needed was one more response, and he’d have him.

“Ahahahaha. I suppose I am a janitor of sorts, but I am no Frank.”
he continued walking slowly through the halls searching for his new victim, all he needed was one more response, and he’d have him.
Caleb looked around. (I'm warning you. this one can fight back) "Steve?"

Maddy nods. "Yeah." She looked at the house. "Wow.." Dragunov Dragunov

Roxie was there a few minutes later. "Sam"
A tall, muscular man with grey hair bowed before Maddy "Greetings mistress Maddy. Welcome to your new home. The amount of commodities and luxuries would rival most. I am Walter, and our two maids Petunia and Madeline are ensuring the house is prepared for you. The master took no expense in the structure of this home. Save for the teleportation room. Before we begin I would like to show you a gift from the master... before the break up." He then held up a box with holes in it. On it was a letter that said "To Maddy"
"He's a newborn. I thought this would be a good time for him to see some of the world he's in." He said. "I'm still trying to find a name for him."
"He's wonderful... so the maids tell me you got a new car? A nice one I heard." Demy replied. Madeline had notified Josh that he has a new car in the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back