• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

His whole body opens up, the bolt of lightning goes through him and hits the school, “oooh tough brake, I’m sure it’ll work if you try it again.” He says as he slowly walks toward caleb.
Caleb backed up. He grabbed the wires again and absorbed until he became energy and disappeared into the powergrid.

"I'm not an expert, but I did study them from time to time during my time here when I was bored" she replied
"When you were bored?" He took another swig "I'm surprised you could get bored... since you can time travel."
(there went Scout:s chance) Josh looked at the car. "Huh." He said.

Sans looked at the huge house. "nah too much. i'll find my own place."
"Holy shit." Demy said looking at the rows of expensive cars "Who did you get this house from? Jeff Bezos?"

"There's ketchup." Walter replied "And your bed is beyond exceptional in terms of comfort."
She wiped away a tear and folded up the letter. She then opened the box.
Inside was a black kitten with green eyes. It looked up at Maddy and meowed. It had a name tag that said "Name me!"

"When you were bored?" He took another swig "I'm surprised you could get bored... since you can time travel."

"Holy shit." Demy said looking at the rows of expensive cars "Who did you get this house from? Jeff Bezos?"

"There's ketchup." Walter replied "And your bed is beyond exceptional in terms of comfort."

Inside was a black kitten with green eyes. It looked up at Maddy and meowed. It had a name tag that said "Name me!"
"I don't know." He said. "I was just told that it was a safe place."

Sans looked at him. "okay you convinced me."

"God doesn't like it, so I keep it to a minimum" she replied

"Aww it's a kitty" she smiled picking it up. She never had a pet before, her mom never let her. " You are so adorable! Hmm" she looked at the name tag. "How about Chaos."

"Aww it's a kitty" she smiled picking it up. She never had a pet before, her mom never let her. " You are so adorable! Hmm" she looked at the name tag. "How about Chaos."
Walter raised his eyebrows at the mention of the name "Intriguing name" He said "I will get the name tag and paperwork done." Chaos meowed before licking Maddy's fingers. It tickled.
"God doesn't like it, so I keep it to a minimum" she replied
"Oh you mean Y?" He replied
"I don't know." He said. "I was just told that it was a safe place."

Sans looked at him. "okay you convinced me."
Demy saw a letter on the car for her. She opened it up. As she kept reading and reading, she began to cry before dropping the letter "You... idiot." Josh noticed she was partially smiling.

"Tell us" she smiled. "If you do we'll buy you more cotton candy or a snowcone"
She stares at the cotton candy. "....I do love this...'cotton candy' they call it?" She takes a bite of it and sighs. "I can't betray him. Pridius taught me how to use my powers to help his cause. At first, I told him no, but he and Gradius convinced me that I could use my powers to help them rid the world of all of these vicious killers."

Walter raised his eyebrows at the mention of the name "Intriguing name" He said "I will get the name tag and paperwork done." Chaos meowed before licking Maddy's fingers. It tickled.

Demy saw a letter on the car for her. She opened it up. As she kept reading and reading, she began to cry before dropping the letter "You... idiot." Josh noticed she was partially smiling.

"I just call him what he is" she replied

She smiled. "He just looks like a chaos" she chuckled as the kitten licked her fingers. "Joey didn't have to do this."

She stares at the cotton candy. "....I do love this...'cotton candy' they call it?" She takes a bite of it and sighs. "I can't betray him. Pridius taught me how to use my powers to help his cause. At first, I told him no, but he and Gradius convinced me that I could use my powers to help them rid the world of all of these vicious killers."
Hunter nods listening. "I see"

He picked up the letter. "What:s it say." He asked looking at it.

"I just call him what he is" she replied
"Is his vacation already over?" He asked
She smiled. "He just looks like a chaos" she chuckled as the kitten licked her fingers. "Joey didn't have to do this."
"One more thing. Me, Petunia and Madeline also act as security. Former special forces." Walter said "The master wanted to deliver it personally... but then he made his decision. Would you like a tour of the house? We just finished waxing the basketball court."
He picked up the letter. "What:s it say." He asked looking at it.
It read as follows
Josh, if you are reading this, please give this to Demy
Demy, I know you and I have had our rough path ever since the incident in Russia. I know you hate me, I know you want me dead, but all these years I viewed you differently. Ever since I met your sister, I always dreamed of calling you my big sister. Each day I prayed you would forgive me but I knew it would never happen. Seeing the relationship develop between you and Josh however has given me a bit of hope. Hope comes when we least expect it, and we both know that what happened was what neither of us wanted. What has been done cannot be undone but what can be done is what I hope we can accomplish. Let it be known, that from then until this day, I am proud to see what you have become today, and I would've been proud to call you my family.
Takanuchi.

"One more thing. Me, Petunia and Madeline also act as security. Former special forces." Walter said "The master wanted to deliver it personally... but then he made his decision. Would you like a tour of the house? We just finished waxing the basketball court."

It read as follows
Demy, I know you and I have had our rough path ever since the incident in Russia. I know you hate me, I know you want me dead, but all these years I viewed you differently. Ever since I met your sister, I always dreamed of calling you my big sister. Each day I prayed you would forgive me but I knew it would never happen. Seeing the relationship develop between you and Josh however has given me a bit of hope. Hope comes when we least expect it, and we both know that what happened was what neither of us wanted. What has been done cannot be undone but what can be done is what I hope we can accomplish. Let it be known, that from then until this day, I am proud to see what you have become today, and I would've been proud to call you my family.
Takanuchi.
He smiled and looked at her and then the car. "This is all amazing and great there's only one problem." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "I don't know how to drive."

It read as follows
Takanuchi.
"Yeah I would love to have a tour. " Maddy said. She followed Walter inside as she carried the kitten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back