• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Oh... uh... Well I'm kinda stuck in a hospital bed in Shanghai... is it too big for you to bring to me or what?" He asked

(Do you wanna build a snow man?)
"No it's not that big. My house was just the safest place to keep it. I'll bring it over." He said.

"So what is it exactly?" She asked.
"Theses crystals are raw eldritch energy...Theses fragments are like ores that gives off radiation. But less lethal but more on the mutation...like turn into a abomination type of mutation. The good thing is that they have a short distance reach, so you should be fine." she said.

"Thanks." He said with a cough before hanging up.
Janus made a door appear outside of the hospital. He asked where Joey was in Mandarin, and entered his room a few minutes later. He didn't wear his normal gold clothes. He was wearing a red hawaiian shirt with flowers on it and a pair of jeans. He held a small box in his hand wrapped in green wrapping paper. There was an envelope on the top of it. "So how did you end up here Joey or do you prefer Makoto?"

Janus made a door appear outside of the hospital. He asked where Joey was in Mandarin, and entered his room a few minutes later. He didn't wear his normal gold clothes. He was wearing a red hawaiian shirt with flowers on it and a pair of jeans. He held a small box in his hand wrapped in green wrapping paper. There was an envelope on the top of it. "So how did you end up here Joey or do you prefer Makoto?"
"Cigarettes for years and running into a fire... and at this point, either works. Thought I prefer Makoto." He opened the envelope and the box.

"Theses crystals are raw eldritch energy...Theses fragments are like ores that gives off radiation. But less lethal but more on the mutation...like turn into a abomination type of mutation. The good thing is that they have a short distance reach, so you should be fine." she said.
"Okay got it" she said. "We'll keep it safe then so no one gets mutated."

"Okay got it" she said. "We'll keep it safe then so no one gets mutated."
Cassandra smiles "Oh I know where to put it." She said as she soon turns into a dark orb and become her bigger form "There we go." she said as her voice becomes emotionless. She soon cleans the fragment off as she then eats the fragment, her fur and hair becomes little darker but still looks white.

"Cigarettes for years and running into a fire... and at this point, either works. Thought I prefer Makoto." He opened the envelope and the box.
"Well running into a fire is pretty stupid." He laughed. Nowadays Janus was alot calmer and he didn't have the mood swings he once did.

The note said. "Dear Joey, I can't believe we're finally getting married. I love you so much and we been through a lot together. We both come so far and have had to make alot of tough decisions, you are always good at making the most hard decisions for better or for worse. This is from one of the hardest decisions I know you made after we first met. I hope it helps you always think of us. Love Maddy"

Inside the box was a silver chain, on it was a damaged bullet that was made into a charm and a rose charm.

Janus watched. "She hoped you would have liked it. She said you liked roses."

Cassandra smiles "Oh I know where to put it." She said as she soon turns into a dark orb and become her bigger form "There we go." she said as her voice becomes emotionless. She soon cleans the fragment off as she then eats the fragment, her fur and hair becomes little darker but still looks white.
"um well I guess that works" Allyson chuckled

"Well running into a fire is pretty stupid." He laughed. Nowadays Janus was alot calmer and he didn't have the mood swings he once did.

The note said. "Dear Joey, I can't believe we're finally getting married. I love you so much and we been through a lot together. We both come so far and have had to make alot of tough decisions, you are always good at making the most hard decisions for better or for worse. This is from one of the hardest decisions I know you made after we first met. I hope it helps you always think of us. Love Maddy"

Inside the box was a silver chain, on it was a damaged bullet that was made into a charm and a rose charm.

Janus watched. "She hoped you would have liked it. She said you liked roses."
As Makoto finished reading the letter, Janus could see all hope, optimism and every last ounce of joy leave from his very soul. The doctor then came into the room "Oh you will be out by the end of the day... so here's the bill." He said handing Makoto the bill. "Ah..." Makoto said.

As Makoto finished reading the letter, Janus could see all hope, optimism and every last ounce of joy leave from his very soul. The doctor then came into the room "Oh you will be out by the end of the day... so here's the bill." He said handing Makoto the bill. "Ah..." Makoto said.
Janus frowned as he watched.

Janus frowned as he watched.
Makoto put his hand into a portal and pulled out a briefcase. He opened it up and Janus could see there was only enough to cover the bill. He handed the money to the doctor as he put the charm in his pocket. "Janus... do you think this is an act of karma?" he asked

Makoto put his hand into a portal and pulled out a briefcase. He opened it up and Janus could see there was only enough to cover the bill. He handed the money to the doctor as he put the charm in his pocket. "Janus... do you think this is an act of karma?" he asked
he shrugged. "I don't know.. Running low on funds?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back