• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Basically the Illuminati but without the devil worship." He said "We're... still kinda working on the name to be honest. It's a place holder. We thought God's Executives or Gentlemen Executives for the New Era of Society and International Superpowers..." He then began thinking "Although it's more on par with the United Nations... at least that's the intention. But with more initiative."
"Is it the kind that'll help or the kind that'll put the superhuman registration back into place?"

"Is it the kind that'll help or the kind that'll put the superhuman registration back into place?"
"Most likely the first o-" He began coughing uncontrollably "Oh yeah... smoker... in a fire... bad idea." He coughed a lot more "First one..."

"Most likely the first o-" He began coughing uncontrollably "Oh yeah... smoker... in a fire... bad idea." He coughed a lot more "First one..."
"Okay... Well..." He sighed thoughtfully. "As long as I don't end up having to kill anyone... I want to help. After my wedding of course."

"Okay... Well..." He sighed thoughtfully. "As long as I don't end up having to kill anyone... I want to help. After my wedding of course."
"Believe me, if there wa-" he coughed "Any sort of registration that sort of stu-" coughed again "-uff would be under wraps. Nobody would know your identity unless absolutely necessary." He coughed up some ash "I'm... gonna go to the hospital." He said as he walked back to the doctors

"Believe me, if there wa-" he coughed "Any sort of registration that sort of stu-" coughed again "-uff would be under wraps. Nobody would know your identity unless absolutely necessary." He coughed up some ash "I'm... gonna go to the hospital." He said as he walked back to the doctors
Peter nodded. "Get well." He said. "And maybe try to give up the smokes?"

Allyson used a hammer and made a hole into the wall.
Cassandra looks at the hole "That works." She said as she squeezes into hole "Let's see...Ah found it" she said happily as a black crystal with black energy is soon pushed through the hole and falls onto the floor.

Cassandra looks at the hole "That works." She said as she squeezes into hole "Let's see...Ah found it" she said happily as a black crystal with black energy is soon pushed through the hole and falls onto the floor.
"so you sensed this in the wall " she said

"Hey Janus... I heard from Maddy you had a gift or something for me?" He asked
"Oh that." He said, it sounding like something fell over and crashed. "Darn it!" He said in a shout of anger. "…Yeah I think I know what you are talking about it's at my house."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back