• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Sorry guys for the wait last night I w as 2-10 and this morning I am 5-2. I ended up over sleeping and got into work a half an hour late. On lunch now ) Maddy looked at him. "I've forgiven you for worse. But I'm glad to see you're taking time to do some good"

Allyson nods. "Let me get some tools."

"Yep road trip." Fate smiled.
Scout still waited by the jet.

As everyone left Ben looked at Fate. "Alright." He said. "Where to?" He asked.

"Yeah. You're right." She said. She looks out the window when they get to the airport. "Back to the skies we go."
"Leaving so soon?" Zhang said "We just got to Shanghai... why not enjoy ourselves?"
(Sorry guys for the wait last night I w as 2-10 and this morning I am 5-2. I ended up over sleeping and got into work a half an hour late. On lunch now ) Maddy looked at him. "I've forgiven you for worse. But I'm glad to see you're taking time to do some good"

"And how long will the cycle continue? I hurt you, you forgive me... where do we draw the line? When will we reach a point where the cycle will be too much?" He looked back at her "If we were to start a family... would our children forgive me?" He looked back at the ground "And with Rage loose, it would be too dangerous for you to be around me. And if that wasn't enough... Dreema is dead... the Abyss is unprotected. The dead that swarm there will eventually find a way back to life and wreak havoc on the world. There is so much that needs to be done..."

"Leaving so soon?" Zhang said "We just got to Shanghai... why not enjoy ourselves?"

"And how long will the cycle continue? I hurt you, you forgive me... where do we draw the line? When will we reach a point where the cycle will be too much?" He looked back at her "If we were to start a family... would our children forgive me?" He looked back at the ground "And with Rage loose, it would be too dangerous for you to be around me. And if that wasn't enough... Dreema is dead... the Abyss is unprotected. The dead that swarm there will eventually find a way back to life and wreak havoc on the world. There is so much that needs to be done..."
Peter looked at Eris. "For a few days. But we have to head back soon." He said. "We need to talk to caterers and wedding planners."

"Alright." Cassandra said as she moves out of the way for Allyson while flying in place.

Peter looked at Eris. "For a few days. But we have to head back soon." He said. "We need to talk to caterers and wedding planners."
Eris hugs Peter and kisses him on the cheek. "Yay! Shanghai shenanigans!" She looks at Zhang. "Any recommendations?"

Eris hugs Peter and kisses him on the cheek. "Yay! Shanghai shenanigans!" She looks at Zhang. "Any recommendations?"
"Well you have wedding plans. If that is the case, then we can save our Shanghai shenanigans for another time. I may be over a hundred years old, but I have another 50 years in me." Zhang chuckled.

"Well you have wedding plans. If that is the case, then we can save our Shanghai shenanigans for another time. I may be over a hundred years old, but I have another 50 years in me." Zhang chuckled.
Eris looks shocked as her jaw drops. "You've lived THAT long!? Well, I guess with all of the insanity I've seen since I got caught up in all this hero business, I shouldn't really be that surprised."

Eris looks shocked as her jaw drops. "You've lived THAT long!? Well, I guess with all of the insanity I've seen since I got caught up in all this hero business, I shouldn't really be that surprised."
"Tea for the organs, lemonade for the skin, and regular exercise for the heart." He replied "Simple methods"

Scout still waited by the jet.

As everyone left Ben looked at Fate. "Alright." He said. "Where to?" He asked.
"I'm up for anywhere." Fate smiled. Indigo meowed. She laughed and pet her cat. "Of course you would suggest that. No we can't see the largest ball of twine"

"Yeah you're right.." she sighed. "Just be careful and do what you got to do. If you need anything let me know. I should head back to the jet. I don't want to have scout waiting for me too long."

"Yeah you're right.." she sighed. "Just be careful and do what you got to do. If you need anything let me know. I should head back to the jet. I don't want to have scout waiting for me too long."
"There is... something I do need... Does the hero league give any compensation for missions? Like money or food?" He said as he pulled out some keys "Because... after I heard about what happened to the house, I figured you all needed a place to stay." He held the keys out to her.

"There is... something I do need... Does the hero league give any compensation for missions? Like money or food?" He said as he pulled out some keys "Because... after I heard about what happened to the house, I figured you all needed a place to stay." He held the keys out to her.
"Yes they do pay us. Allyson has need making sure all that since she took over from her mom." She looked at him. "You didn't have to do that."

"Yes they do pay us. Allyson has need making sure all that since she took over from her mom." She looked at him. "You didn't have to do that."
"Well it's not like I can go back and ask for a refund." He said with a chuckle "Insurance for the next 2 years has been paid in advance and there is a safe with some spending money and cash for utilities for the year." He walked to her and grabbed her hand, placing the keys inside before closing her fingers around them "Besides, with Rage... I won't be able to use the house for a while... or show my face."

"Well it's not like I can go back and ask for a refund." He said with a chuckle "Insurance for the next 2 years has been paid in advance and there is a safe with some spending money and cash for utilities for the year." He walked to her and grabbed her hand, placing the keys inside before closing her fingers around them "Besides, with Rage... I won't be able to use the house for a while... or show my face."
Peter was hanging back he wanted to see if he could get a last word in with Joey.

"Okay. Thank you. " she put the keys in her pocket. She smiled. "If you get a chance call Janus. During the past few months I asked him to hold into something for me. It was a gift for you. You should have it..it can't match you giving me the keys but its something" she gives him a hug before she starts heading back to the jet. "Stay safe "

"Okay. Thank you. " she put the keys in her pocket. She smiled. "If you get a chance call Janus. During the past few months I asked him to hold into something for me. It was a gift for you. You should have it..it can't match you giving me the keys but its something" she gives him a hug before she starts heading back to the jet. "Stay safe "
Peter was hanging back he wanted to see if he could get a last word in with Joey.
"I will... I will to everything I can to protect you." He said with a smile. He then turned to Peter. "Yo... so looks like GENESIS will be entering Defcon 1-5... maybe 6. So uh... need something?"

"I will... I will to everything I can to protect you." He said with a smile. He then turned to Peter. "Yo... so looks like GENESIS will be entering Defcon 1-5... maybe 6. So uh... need something?"
Peter arched an eyebrow. "Yeah. I need answers. What is Genisis actually. I'd like to here from you and not Rage." He said.

Peter arched an eyebrow. "Yeah. I need answers. What is Genisis actually. I'd like to here from you and not Rage." He said.
"Basically the Illuminati but without the devil worship." He said "We're... still kinda working on the name to be honest. It's a place holder. We thought God's Executives or Gentlemen Executives for the New Era of Society and International Superpowers..." He then began thinking "Although it's more on par with the United Nations... at least that's the intention. But with more initiative."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back