• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Ben got in his car. "Anyone need a ride home?" He asked. "In a car?" Peter asked. Ben smirked. "it's a very special car." LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
He looked at Sae "Get the funding for Bravo." He said with a cough as he stood up covered in soot. He looked at Maddy "Shall we take a walk?"
"Is it? Sure. I'll ride." Eris says almost nonchalantly. She stands up and looks around to see if Zhang Lau is still there as she lost track of him during all of the chaos.

"No I haven't, not until now" she answered
"Is it? Sure. I'll ride." Eris says almost nonchalantly. She stands up and looks around to see if Zhang Lau is still there as she lost track of him during all of the chaos.
Zhang was stroking his beard before walking up to Eris "This is an interesting development. When last I heard of Yamamoto, he was still a criminal bioweapon."

"Well, it's much nicer than what you saw. A very beautiful city." Makoto replied "So... how's your nursing job? Thinking of becoming a surgeon?"

"Alright. To the ocean. And then across until we get home. Road trip." Ben said as he started driving

Zhang was stroking his beard before walking up to Eris "This is an interesting development. When last I heard of Yamamoto, he was still a criminal bioweapon."

"Well, it's much nicer than what you saw. A very beautiful city." Makoto replied "So... how's your nursing job? Thinking of becoming a surgeon?"
"Well, as you can see, A LOT has happened since then. Far more than even I know." She said. "He's....at the very least a weird neutral, but he's trying to change for the better."

"One I'm a doctor not a nurse. And it's fine. I'm fine where I'm at right now working in the ER. I got a good agreement going on there.." she said

"One I'm a doctor not a nurse. And it's fine. I'm fine where I'm at right now working in the ER. I got a good agreement going on there.." she said
"Then I assume that proposition Rage offered you, you're not interested?" He replied
"Well, as you can see, A LOT has happened since then. Far more than even I know." She said. "He's....at the very least a weird neutral, but he's trying to change for the better."
"Well... the multiverse thing makes it difficult to understand but... seems more good than neutral." Zhang replied "However he is still a wanted man... and I will hunt him down and arrest him but... for today. I'll give him a..." He began counting the patients "18 day head start."

"Then I assume that proposition Rage offered you, you're not interested?" He replied

"Well... the multiverse thing makes it difficult to understand but... seems more good than neutral." Zhang replied "However he is still a wanted man... and I will hunt him down and arrest him but... for today. I'll give him a..." He began counting the patients "18 day head start."
"No..killing should only be used as a last resort." She looked at him. "You heard the offer?"

Eris smiles. "That's quite generous. He's not the only wanted one around here striving to be better. Who knows, maybe he'll be able to convince you to not arrest him by then through his actions. Oh, and speaking of actions, thanks for helping me get here. I don't know how I ended up getting lost."

Eris smiles. "That's quite generous. He's not the only wanted one around here striving to be better. Who knows, maybe he'll be able to convince you to not arrest him by then through his actions. Oh, and speaking of actions, thanks for helping me get here. I don't know how I ended up getting lost."
"Of course." He said "The only thing I ask in return is a friend to share tea with."
"No..killing should only be used as a last resort." She looked at him. "You heard the offer?"
"I heard everything. That's why I used the portals to save everyone." He looked at the sky "A beautiful sky like this is not seen by everyone. In this world, many people beg to see the sun once again. So over those five months, I spent my time finding these people to help them."

"Of course." He said "The only thing I ask in return is a friend to share tea with."

"I heard everything. That's why I used the portals to save everyone." He looked at the sky "A beautiful sky like this is not seen by everyone. In this world, many people beg to see the sun once again. So over those five months, I spent my time finding these people to help them."
"I love tea! We're totally friends for sure now!" She says happily. "Just let me know when and where and I'll be there."

"Well that's good." She looks up at the sky. "It is nice."

"Well that's good." She looks up at the sky. "It is nice."
"A week before I came to Edgewood, I wanted to stare at the sky with you again... I was ready to start a family with you... then I saw the most depraved things I had witnessed. I realized this world wasn't safe."
"I love tea! We're totally friends for sure now!" She says happily. "Just let me know when and where and I'll be there."
"I have 18 days, shall we head back to Edgewood?"

"A week before I came to Edgewood, I wanted to stare at the sky with you again... I was ready to start a family with you... then I saw the most depraved things I had witnessed. I realized this world wasn't safe."

(I guess scout never had a chance)

"The world will never be safe. There will always be some kind of evil. That's something I learned when I was little." She said.

Eris nods. "Sounds good to me."

"The world will never be safe. There will always be some kind of evil. That's something I learned when I was little." She said.
"I know... and what kind of a father would I be? Leaving for weeks to months on end, no phone calls, being smothered in blood." He shook his head "And the constant threat of death... to leave a widow in this world. Hell, I don't even know how to be a father. All I know is guns and drugs."
Eris nods. "Sounds good to me."
Zhang got into the car with her.

"I know... and what kind of a father would I be? Leaving for weeks to months on end, no phone calls, being smothered in blood." He shook his head "And the constant threat of death... to leave a widow in this world. Hell, I don't even know how to be a father. All I know is guns and drugs."

Zhang got into the car with her.
Eris let's go." Ben called out
"Coming! Sorry to keep you waiting!" Eris says as she runs over and also gets in the car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back