• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Sae looked at him "No wonder you felt off..." She said as she slowly backed away. The fake Makoto smiled "Awww you're no fun. I was looking forward to a bit more division. Turn ally against ally, drown in deception, and maybe replace the old Makoto of this world."
"No...not again....you're that monster from before, aren't you?" Illusion Eris says. Meanwhile, the real one starts sneaking towards him as she pulls out her knives. If that really is him, then this could be my chance to stop him. I have to do it. I have to keep him from hurting anyone else.

"All that skill with firearms and you chose not to use it." He replied "On one hand I didn't want to bring you into this world... but on the other, the amount of suffering you could put an end to would be great."

The real Makoto listened in on the conversation "She killed Scout?" He continued to watch.
"Maddy." Scout said. "Don't do it. I know what it's like to take lives intentionally. Both for bad and Good reasons. But killing is killing. It will change you. And not for the better." Musicnotes Musicnotes
Eris continues to listen to them while frustration and guilt begin to build within her.
Sae looked at him "No wonder you felt off..." She said as she slowly backed away. The fake Makoto smiled "Awww you're no fun. I was looking forward to a bit more division. Turn ally against ally, drown in deception, and maybe replace the old Makoto of this world."
Maddy looked at scout. "Don't worry..I wont go down that road at least not yet..I choose which skills I use. I know I should stop blaming myself for killing you but I do..you and Jeremy are my friends, I should have been stronger" she looked at when Sam's had the soul. She growled turning to makoto. "You will never replace joey! I'll be glad show you what I can do with a firearm."

Maddy looked at scout. "Don't worry..I wont go down that road at least not yet..I choose which skills I use. I know I should stop blaming myself for killing you but I do..you and Jeremy are my friends, I should have been stronger" she looked at when Sam's had the soul. She growled turning to makoto. "You will never replace joey! I'll be glad show you what I can do with a firearm."
"No...not again....you're that monster from before, aren't you?" Illusion Eris says. Meanwhile, the real one starts sneaking towards him as she pulls out her knives. If that really is him, then this could be my chance to stop him. I have to do it. I have to keep him from hurting anyone else.
"you're not Joey. last time i saw his soul it was a little spotty but it was it mostly yellow. justice. if you were really joey that part with the new crusade wouldn't have changed." Sans yawned. "so question is....what are you really after faker." Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
He smiled "Call me Rage of Infinity... my reason for being here? To kill and maim and torture to my heart's delight. I already finished my old universe. Decided to start over again. It was so much fun hurting all of you back in my realm... now you all will suffer the same fate... or perhaps an even worse fate." He laughed as he put his hands on his hips. "All of you will die today right now... but I will return to my home universe. Such a shame. I wanted to torture you all so badly." He reached for a button. In that mere nano second, portals opened up underneath everyone except for Rage. Those that fell through found themselves outside the warehouse.

He smiled "Call me Rage of Infinity... my reason for being here? To kill and maim and torture to my heart's delight. I already finished my old universe. Decided to start over again. It was so much fun hurting all of you back in my realm... now you all will suffer the same fate... or perhaps an even worse fate." He laughed as he put his hands on his hips. "All of you will die today right now... but I will return to my home universe. Such a shame. I wanted to torture you all so badly." He reached for a button. In that mere nano second, portals opened up underneath everyone except for Rage. Those that fell through found themselves outside the warehouse.
Sans teleported away. As scout fell through he shot the false Makato in the arm with the a dart filled with the venom.

Maddy falls through the portal. She looked around once they are outside. "Let's go back in."

No. Not today. Not this time! I won't let you! Eris attempts to dive at Rage with the knives while the illusion version of her falls through the portal.

Maddy falls through the portal. She looked around once they are outside. "Let's go back in."
Sans teleported away. As scout fell through he shot the false Makato in the arm with the a dart filled with the venom.
No. Not today. Not this time! I won't let you! Eris attempts to dive at Rage with the knives while the illusion falls through the portal.
Ben transformed again. "Pinneedle!" He created his own portal back in. "Let's go!"
A portal opened before Eris and she dived into it. She appeared outside with the others as they were surrounded by the patients and doctors as well as Edward, John, Sae and Willy who was hiding in a box from the sunlight. Before anyone could go back in, the warehouse exploded and erupted into flames. The sound of a window shattering was heard above as Makoto jumped out with a sniper rifle. He struck the ground and looked at everyone "Everyone alright?"

A portal opened before Eris and she dived into it. She appeared outside with the others as they were surrounded by the patients and doctors as well as Edward, John, Sae and Willy who was hiding in a box from the sunlight. Before anyone could go back in, the warehouse exploded and erupted into flames. The sound of a window shattering was heard above as Makoto jumped out with a sniper rifle. He struck the ground and looked at everyone "Everyone alright?"
"Sans never left the warehouse! He teleported just a few feet away from his portal!" Pinneedle yelled

"Sans never left the warehouse! He teleported just a few feet away from his portal!" Pinneedle yelled
"I know." He said with a smile as he opened a portal and pulled Sans out of it "I had to act quick but I sent him to the Arctic by accident." He dusted some snow off of Sans's skull.

"I know." He said with a smile as he opened a portal and pulled Sans out of it "I had to act quick but I sent him to the Arctic by accident." He dusted some snow off of Sans's skull.
Sans checked his soul just to be sure. He sighed. "oh good. it's the one i like." He said. "good to see you. makato now right?"

"good idea" Allyson nods
"There's two you can summon me but I think you would want the easier way." Cassandra said as she took off her top hat and spin around be upside down as she pull out another top hat of the same size "This should act as a portal to where ever you are. Just set the top of the hat on the ground and it should do the rest" she said as she holds the hat out to Allyson.

"Joey..that is you right? Our joey? " she asked turning to see him. She didn't smile.

"There's two you can summon me but I think you would want the easier way." Cassandra said as she took off her top hat and spin around be upside down as she pull out another top hat of the same size "This should act as a portal to where ever you are. Just set the top of the hat on the ground and it should do the rest" she said as she holds the hat out to Allyson.
"Like pulling a rabbit from a hat" she chuckled taking the hat

Sans checked his soul just to be sure. He sighed. "oh good. it's the one i like." He said. "good to see you. makato now right?"
Eris spikes her knives into the ground. "Dammit! I almost had him!" She looks at Makoto and walks up to him, pulling her knives back out of the ground. "You're not that faker again, are you?"

Eris spikes her knives into the ground. "Dammit! I almost had him!" She looks at Makoto and walks up to him, pulling her knives back out of the ground. "You're not that faker again, are you?"
"Joey..that is you right? Our joey? " she asked turning to see him. She didn't smile.
Maddy could smell the cigarettes on him "The real one this time." He said with a smile and a thumbs up "I gotta go back inside. Those medical supplies might still be good."

Maddy could smell the cigarettes on him "The real one this time." He said with a smile and a thumbs up "I gotta go back inside. Those medical supplies might still be good."
"Yeah Its him eris" she said smelling the cigarettes. "Just be careful joey"

"Let me help. The search will go faster with more of us. Wildmutt should be able to sniff them out." He said. "I've had a long enough break I need to get back out there and start helping people again."

"Yeah Its him eris" she said smelling the cigarettes. "Just be careful joey"
"Let me help. The search will go faster with more of us. Wildmutt should be able to sniff them out." He said. "I've had a long enough break I need to get back out there and start helping people again."
He walked up to Maddy "Hey listen... I shouldn't have just left you like that. After this... is it alright if we talked for a bit?" he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back