• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(you said what innocent person would let this happen. The ones who want to be left alone. They don't think it's any of their business. The ones who don:t want to get involved)
(I'm even more confused now lmao)
"Peter, how would an innocent person be harmed in our operations?" He asked

(wait back up. You were making sound like they planned to arrow this shit and just destroy entire places at once)
(They're a strike team that operates like a SWAT team with super powers. Makoto is straight up wearing Chinese SWAT gear.)

"Look around you Peter... and tell me... what innocent people would allow something like this to happen?" He replied.
"The ones who want to live their lives and be left alone. It's not wrong for them to choose not to fight." He said.
(I'm even more confused now lmao)
"Peter, how would an innocent person be harmed in our operations?" He asked
The holographic Eris raises her hand. "Ummmm...I have a question about that."

(I am inevitable.)

"Yes?" He said
"Who's the leader of GENESIS?" She asks. "There was a guy that looked exactly like you and before he shot me, I asked him what his relation to GENESIS was and he said 'leader'. He also had A LOT of information on you....though I kinda had to hack around for some of it, but that's not important."

Peter looked around. "I just.... Nevermind. We were wrong. You're you. Not the guy that stabbed Eris." He said.
"Who's the leader of GENESIS?" She asks. "There was a guy that looked exactly like you and before he shot me, I asked him what his relation to GENESIS was and he said 'leader'. He also had A LOT of information on you....though I kinda had to hack around for some of it, but that's not important."
Makoto looked at Eris "I am. I have always been the leader of GENESIS. Peter and Allyson knew." he replied "The other guy could not have been the leader."

He looked at Scout "Want to get on my good side?"
Scout arched an eyebrow. "If it involves me joining Genesis or the new crusade no. I'm working with the Hero League... But if it's just us working together to help some people... What did you have in mind?"

Sans sat at the back saying nothing. None of this really applied to him. He wasn't a hero. He was just friends with heroes. It got involved more than he'd like. He was still suspicious when everyone else wasn't. It wasn't anything to do with any factual evidence or anything. He was just naturally suspicious of people. He thought to check his soul see if his traits were the same as Joey's the last time he checked. Of course last time was five months ago but still souls don't lie and people's core traits rarely did either. "say joe, you remember your soul the last time I checked it right. it was justice with a little darker bits sprayed in. yellow with some brown spots."

Scout arched an eyebrow. "If it involves me joining Genesis or the new crusade no. I'm working with the Hero League... But if it's just us working together to help some people... What did you have in mind?"

Sans sat at the back saying nothing. None of this really applied to him. He wasn't a hero. He was just friends with heroes. It got involved more than he'd like. He was still suspicious when everyone else wasn't. It wasn't anything to do with any factual evidence or anything. He was just naturally suspicious of people. He thought to check his soul see if his traits were the same as Joey's the last time he checked. Of course last time was five months ago but still souls don't lie and people's core traits rarely did either. "say joe, you remember your soul the last time I checked it right. it was justice with a little darker bits sprayed in. yellow with some brown spots."
"That can wait Sans. This is more important." He then looked at Scout "It's a simple delivery job. Just need you to drop off some money at the harbor as a bonus to Doctors Without Borders." Peter noticed a red dot on Scout's forehead suddenly disappear when Scout agreed to the job.

"That can wait Sans. This is more important." He then looked at Scout "It's a simple delivery job. Just need you to drop off some money at the harbor as a bonus to Doctors Without Borders." Peter noticed a red dot on Scout's forehead suddenly disappear when Scout agreed to the job.
(he hasn't agreed yet. He's asking what he has in mind)

Makoto looked at Eris "I am. I have always been the leader of GENESIS. Peter and Allyson knew." he replied "The other guy could not have been the leader."
"Say whaaaaat!?" She said surprised. A bit thrown off, she decided to try something. "Okay, so let's say I buy that you're not that murder-hungry monster. If you're not the same guy, then why'd you say such mean things about Link and how you were so proud to leave Maddy?"

"Say whaaaaat!?" She said surprised. A bit thrown off, she decided to try something. "Okay, so let's say I buy that you're not that murder-hungry monster. If you're not the same guy, then why'd you say such mean things about Link and how you were so proud to leave Maddy?"
(he said mean things about Link?)

(he hasn't agreed yet. He's asking what he has in mind)
The red dot disappeared when Scout said "What did you have in mind?"
He cleared his throat "Eris... you know the real secrets... and those are VERY personal." He replied
(She's bluffing. She read his "personal secrets" file, but never shared what was on it. She didn't even save it, but she remembers what she saw and is lying about it to see how he'd respond.)
(Nice try, but he took the laptop.)

The red dot disappeared when Scout said "What did you have in mind?"

He cleared his throat "Eris... you know the real secrets... and those are VERY personal." He replied

(Nice try, but he took the laptop.)
Sans got tired of this. "this is getting old. if we want to know weather or not he's the real deal just ask dave or check his soul." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back