• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Eris looks around confused. "Huh? What's going on here?" She looks at Makoto and then checks the file. "Am I missing something here?"
Rath looked at Scout and grabbed him. "ARE YOU TRYING TO PUNK ME!?" He yelled raising his fist.
The file merely listed the addresses of hideouts. No other information was available aside from additional details such as how many floors and secret hatches to hide supplies. Makoto then walked over to a wall and opened it up. He took out an aluminum briefcase and gave it to one of the doctors who nodded before heading out the door. He grabbed a notepad and Sae and began communicating with the children with various linguistic books while writing down in the notepad.

Eris looks around confused. "Huh? What's going on here?" She looks at Makoto and then checks the file. "Am I missing something here?"
The file merely listed the addresses of hideouts. No other information was available aside from additional details such as how many floors and secret hatches to hide supplies. Makoto then walked over to a wall and opened it up. He took out an aluminum briefcase and gave it to one of the doctors who nodded before heading out the door. He grabbed a notepad and Sae and began communicating with the children with various linguistic books while writing down in the notepad.
"I want to make sure. What does he smell like? Does he have the smell of cigarettes on him?" Peter asked. Rath transformed into Wildmutt who used his acute sense of smell to check.

"I want to make sure. What does he smell like? Does he have the smell of cigarettes on him?" Peter asked. Rath transformed into Wildmutt who used his acute sense of smell to check.
Aside from the patients, everyone smelled like cigarettes. Even Makoto. He looked over "What the hell are you guys doing here?" He said aggressively

Aside from the patients, everyone smelled like cigarettes. Even Makoto. He looked over "What the hell are you guys doing here?" He said aggressively
"Eris was stabbed. By you. Or someone that looks like you." Scout said. "We're Trying to find... Some evile version of you. He almost killed void."

The briefcase catches her attention and Eris steps outside to see where they're going with it.

"Eris was stabbed. By you. Or someone that looks like you." Scout said. "We're Trying to find... Some evile version of you. He almost killed void."
"Well good luck." He said as he looked at Scout with disdain "I have work to do."
The briefcase catches her attention and Eris steps outside to see where they're going with it.
The doctor took it out to a truck and gave the briefcase to the driver. The driver then got down and started unloading crates into the warehouse. There were some Chinese military on guard.

"Well good luck." He said as he looked at Scout with disdain "I have work to do."

The doctor took it out to a truck and gave the briefcase to the driver. The driver then got down and started unloading crates into the warehouse. There were some Chinese military on guard.
"So are you ever not going to hate me?" Scout asked. "Or are you the only person in the world who can change for the better?"

Eris decides to take a chance and make her glass structure disappear along with her change in appearance. A few seconds later, she replaces it with her Illusion Dome. She turns invisible and leaves an illusion of herself in her place. The real Eris sneaks over towards the truck.

"So are you ever not going to hate me?" Scout asked. "Or are you the only person in the world who can change for the better?"
"Your continued existence is nothing short of a knife in my side." Makoto replied "Here I am trying to help out people who were kidnapped and tortured for the pleasure of sick sadists, while you sit on your ass in Utah waiting for some big bad evil super villain that the armed forces have trouble with. I leave for months, helping people who are in dire need of help, and you vilify me and treat me like a villain while you practice the sins of ignorance and sloth?" He shook his head "It may seem like right here, right now I am the only person in the world who can change for the better. It's why I'm disappointed in all of you. You wait for danger and action to come to you for that dopamine rush of 'I protected the city!' as millions weep in silence. It's why I didn't call you at all. In this world, some people deserve nothing more than an executioner, and that is why we are here. To execute justice in its most absolute form." He turned back to his notepad "Now leave us, we have much to finish."
Eris decides to take a chance and make her glass structure disappear along with her change in appearance. A few seconds later, she replaces it with her Illusion Dome. She turns invisible and leaves an illusion of herself in her place. The real Eris sneaks over towards the truck.
The truck had crates that merely said "Medicins Sans Frontieres" on them.

"Your continued existence is nothing short of a knife in my side." Makoto replied "Here I am trying to help out people who were kidnapped and tortured for the pleasure of sick sadists, while you sit on your ass in Utah waiting for some big bad evil super villain that the armed forces have trouble with. I leave for months, helping people who are in dire need of help, and you vilify me and treat me like a villain while you practice the sins of ignorance and sloth?" He shook his head "It may seem like right here, right now I am the only person in the world who can change for the better. It's why I'm disappointed in all of you. You wait for danger and action to come to you for that dopamine rush of 'I protected the city!' as millions weep in silence. It's why I didn't call you at all. In this world, some people deserve nothing more than an executioner, and that is why we are here. To execute justice in its most absolute form." He turned back to his notepad "Now leave us, we have much to finish."

Peter arched an eyebrow. "Right." He said. "Because I totally became Spider-Man for fun." He said. Scout grit his teeth. "For your information I've been helping people for years. Trying to make up for years of bad." He said. "You talk about being better but your still the same spiteful ass you've always been."

Peter arched an eyebrow. "Right." He said. "Because I totally became Spider-Man for fun." He said. Scout grit his teeth. "For your information I've been helping people for years. Trying to make up for years of bad." He said. "You talk about being better but your still the same spiteful ass you've always been."
"And when has Spider-Man left the city to help those in true need?" Makoto replied "Scout, you may be a knife in my side, but beforehand you were a bazooka to my gut. With time my spite for you has lessened... but it persists. It is a cornered dog that is ready to bite back, but eventually it will wither and die in time. If you want my hatred of you to die even faster, you would leave. If you want to execute it even faster than that, you would make yourself useful... but there will be very little pay."

Meanwhile, the real Makoto was in an apartment a block away, listening to the conversation and watching through security cameras "Wow... this guy is good." He said as he slurped some takeout.

Could I have been wrong? I mean, the reason we're all here is because I decided to chase a lead from a file that I swiped because I was nosy about GENESIS. Okay. I'll just find the briefcase, give it a little peek inside, and then apologize for this mess. I thought this would've led us to the guy that shot me, but I...I messed up. These may just be doctors without borders. Shame on me. She thinks to herself after seeing the crates. Eris continues to slip her way to the aluminum briefcase. Only one way to be sure.

Could I have been wrong? I mean, the reason we're all here is because I decided to chase a lead from a file that I swiped because I was nosy about GENESIS. Okay. I'll just find the briefcase, give it a little peek inside, and then apologize for this mess. I thought this would've led us to the guy that shot me, but I...I messed up. These may just be doctors without borders. Shame on me. She thinks to herself after seeing the crates. Eris continues to slip her way to the aluminum briefcase. Only one way to be sure.
Inside the briefcase was money.

"And when has Spider-Man left the city to help those in true need?" Makoto replied "Scout, you may be a knife in my side, but beforehand you were a bazooka to my gut. With time my spite for you has lessened... but it persists. It is a cornered dog that is ready to bite back, but eventually it will wither and die in time. If you want my hatred of you to die even faster, you would leave. If you want to execute it even faster than that, you would make yourself useful... but there will be very little pay."

Meanwhile, the real Makoto was in an apartment a block away, listening to the conversation and watching through security cameras "Wow... this guy is good." He said as he slurped some takeout.
Peter had thought about this a lot. "Every time I was really needed." He said. "Everytime I knew I was needed outside the city. I can't be everywhere at once. At one time my best friend understood that. You're either not Joey or you're not interested in out friendship anymore." He said.

Peter had thought about this a lot. "Every time I was really needed." He said. "Everytime I knew I was needed outside the city. I can't be everywhere at once. At one time my best friend understood that. You're either not Joey or you're not interested in out friendship anymore." He said.
He sighed "I'm sorry... I'm just on edge after such a disgusting display. When you stare into the hearts of pure evil, it can fill you with such unbridled hatred." He looked at Peter "There are lots of people in need of help. You can't help everyone Peter, you have your own life to live so I can't control you. It's just... I know what I am doing, I just don't understand why you would try and stop it. The people I'm hunting are no longer humans with a chance at redemption." He looked at his notepad "When GENESIS gets bigger, we can afford others to do the dirty work for us. Then... Then I can return to Edgewood."

The real Makoto looked over at his sniper rifle on the bed "Shit... this guy is real good. He should try out for Hollywood." He looked at the ceiling "And here I was... ready to open fire."
Don't steal the money don't steal the money don't steal the money don't steal the money.....okay I won't steal it.
Eris sighs as she holds the briefcase. "This doesn't make any sense...." She says to herself.
The driver got the last crate and brought it into the warehouse. Now would be a good time to leave.

He sighed "I'm sorry... I'm just on edge after such a disgusting display. When you stare into the hearts of pure evil, it can fill you with such unbridled hatred." He looked at Peter "There are lots of people in need of help. You can't help everyone Peter, you have your own life to live so I can't control you. It's just... I know what I am doing, I just don't understand why you would try and stop it. The people I'm hunting are no longer humans with a chance at redemption." He looked at his notepad "When GENESIS gets bigger, we can afford others to do the dirty work for us. Then... Then I can return to Edgewood."

The real Makoto looked over at his sniper rifle on the bed "Shit... this guy is real good. He should try out for Hollywood." He looked at the ceiling "And here I was... ready to open fire."

The driver got the last crate and brought it into the warehouse. Now would be a good time to leave.
Peter looked at him. "Because I have hope that we can save the world without lowering ourselves to their standards.x
" He took out the blue ring. "I spent the past five months working to be a better person all around. To be worthy of this thing." He said putting it on. "I hate to see you do this Joey because I know that you can save the world in better ways."

Eris hops off of the truck and starts walking back to the warehouse while keeping herself hidden. I can't believe something so shady-looking could be so....innocent? Weird. Oh well.
She looks at Makoto as he and Peter are talking. And then there's him. He leaves for five months. He comes back and breaks up with Maddy. Now he's a part of the New Crusade while some looney knockoff of him shoots me. I'm missing something here.

Eris hops off of the truck and starts walking back to the warehouse while keeping herself hidden. I can't believe something so shady-looking could be so....innocent? Weird. Oh well.
She looks at Makoto as he and Peter are talking. And then there's him. He leaves for five months. He comes back and breaks up with Maddy. Now he's a part of the New Crusade while some looney knockoff of him shoots me. I'm missing something here.
Peter looked at him. "Because I have hope that we can save the world without lowering ourselves to their standards.x
" He took out the blue ring. "I spent the past five months working to be a better person all around. To be worthy of this thing." He said putting it on. "I hate to see you do this Joey because I know that you can save the world in better ways."
"And how so? The men I kill will stand trial and be executed without hesitation. I just cut out the long process of a trial for the very scum of this world. Through GENESIS we can aid in proper investigations and strike teams into the deep underground of the criminal world. Clean out the gunk of this planet... To be or not to be... that is the question. Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or to take arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing end them." He replied "To save the world in better ways... what better ways I ask? To allow corruption to brew in the thrones of those who stand above us and treat us like cockroaches for them to squash? Or to seek out the evil under our noses and snuff it out before it burns us all alive?"

"And how so? The men I kill will stand trial and be executed without hesitation. I just cut out the long process of a trial for the very scum of this world. Through GENESIS we can aid in proper investigations and strike teams into the deep underground of the criminal world. Clean out the gunk of this planet... To be or not to be... that is the question. Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or to take arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing end them." He replied "To save the world in better ways... what better ways I ask? To allow corruption to brew in the thrones of those who stand above us and treat us like cockroaches for them to squash? Or to seek out the evil under our noses and snuff it out before it burns us all alive?"
"And quietly look past all the good people who we hurt in the process?" He asked. "There will be innocent casualties in this endeavor. I'd rather be trying to prevent those than fighting an enemy." Peter said. "Saving lives is more important than beating the bad guy. And you can't sacrifice a few good people to stop the bad people. It's wrong."

"And quietly look past all the good people who we hurt in the process?" He asked. "There will be innocent casualties in this endeavor. I'd rather be trying to prevent those than fighting an enemy." Peter said. "Saving lives is more important than beating the bad guy. And you can't sacrifice a few good people to stop the bad people. It's wrong."
Eris starts to feel uncomfortable. "He's starting to sound like that other guy now. Is this really what Joey...Makoto...whoever has become, or am I being deceived again?" She whispers to herself.

Eris starts to feel uncomfortable. "He's starting to sound like that other guy now. Is this really what Joey...Makoto...whoever has become, or am I being deceived again?" She whispers to herself.
"Look around you Peter... and tell me... what innocent people would allow something like this to happen?" He replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back