• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Who did? The real Joey or the one that shot her?)
(Fake one. He needed Eris to hack it so he could access the information in the first place.)
Sans got tired of this. "this is getting old. if we want to know weather or not he's the real deal just ask dave or check his soul." He said.
"I have other things to handle." He said before turning back to the child and asking questions with Sae "I got to get these children home."

(Fake one. He needed Eris to hack it so he could access the information in the first place.)

"I have other things to handle." He said before turning back to the child and asking questions with Sae "I got to get these children home."
"Sure where do they live. If you give me the coordinates I can get them home lickity split." Ben said.

"Sure where do they live. If you give me the coordinates I can get them home lickity split." Ben said.
"That's what I'm working on. I'm not fluent in every language so communication will take some time." He looked at Scout "Scout, how about that delivery job?"

"That's what I'm working on. I'm not fluent in every language so communication will take some time." He looked at Scout "Scout, how about that delivery job?"
Scout sighed. "Just deliverin' money. Nothin' else? Promise?" Ben shrugged. "The Omnitrix acts as a universal translater." He held out his wrist. "Omnitrix activate translation feature. Suddenly everyone nerby would hear everything in their native language.

Scout sighed. "Just deliverin' money. Nothin' else? Promise?" Ben shrugged. "The Omnitrix acts as a universal translater." He held out his wrist. "Omnitrix activate translation feature. Suddenly everyone nerby would hear everything in their native language.
(Kinda want to wait for Musicnotes Musicnotes tbh)

The red dot disappeared when Scout said "What did you have in mind?"

He cleared his throat "Eris... you know the real secrets... and those are VERY personal." He replied

(Nice try, but he took the laptop.)
(it said mean things about Link?)

(Lol no it didn't say mean things about Link The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Eris just said that it did to check his response. She didn't read too much into it because she felt embarrassed by what she saw when she started reading. That's why she never saved it with the other files. She's essentially trying to confirm whether or not that's the real Makoto by trying to get him to slip up in one of his responses. I would've went more into the whole Maddy thing, but I feel like Maddy would have better luck talking to him, so I'm kinda trying to stall a little until Musicnotes Musicnotes gets here.)

Eris giggles. "Oh, do I? Well I guess I might know a few things that I really shouldn't, but should that really come as a surprise? You wouldn't have hired me to steal things for you if you didn't think I was capable of...acquiring things."

(At work sorry guys.) Maddy had stayed quiet as Makoto talked. She looked around at the set up. She would have been glad to help him if he asked but then again. He made his choice when he dumped her.

(Lol no it didn't say mean things about Link The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Eris just said that it did to check his response. She didn't read too much into it because she felt embarrassed by what she saw when she started reading. That's why she never saved it with the other files. She's essentially trying to confirm whether or not that's the real Makoto by trying to get him to slip up in one of his responses. I would've went more into the whole Maddy thing, but I feel like Maddy would have better luck talking to him, so I'm kinda trying to stall a little until Musicnotes Musicnotes gets here.)

Eris giggles. "Oh, do I? Well I guess I might know a few things that I really shouldn't, but should that really come as a surprise? You wouldn't have hired me to steal things for you if you didn't think I was capable of...acquiring things."
(At work sorry guys.) Maddy had stayed quiet as Makoto talked. She looked around at the set up. She would have been glad to help him if he asked but then again. He made his choice when he dumped her.
He looked over at Maddy and sighed "I messed up didn't I? I made the choice because I didn't want to drag you into this. I know you aren't a killer. I know you hated killing. It's why I did what I did."

He looked over at Maddy and sighed "I messed up didn't I? I made the choice because I didn't want to drag you into this. I know you aren't a killer. I know you hated killing. It's why I did what I did."
Ben was still holding out the Omnitrix. "I can help get these kids home."

Ben was still holding out the Omnitrix. "I can help get these kids home."
The illusion of Eris folds her arms and listens while she glances around.

"Still..you could have asked. I may hate killing but I am one now." She sighed."killing sometimes has to be an option you taught me that."

"Still..you could have asked. I may hate killing but I am one now." She sighed."killing sometimes has to be an option you taught me that."
Scout sighed. "That wasn't your fault." He said.
The illusion of Eris folds her arms and listens while she glances around.
"All that skill with firearms and you chose not to use it." He replied "On one hand I didn't want to bring you into this world... but on the other, the amount of suffering you could put an end to would be great."

The real Makoto listened in on the conversation "She killed Scout?" He continued to watch.

"All that skill with firearms and you chose not to use it." He replied "On one hand I didn't want to bring you into this world... but on the other, the amount of suffering you could put an end to would be great."

The real Makoto listened in on the conversation "She killed Scout?" He continued to watch.
"Maddy." Scout said. "Don't do it. I know what it's like to take lives intentionally. Both for bad and Good reasons. But killing is killing. It will change you. And not for the better." Musicnotes Musicnotes

"Maddy." Scout said. "Don't do it. I know what it's like to take lives intentionally. Both for bad and Good reasons. But killing is killing. It will change you. And not for the better." Musicnotes Musicnotes
Eris continues to listen to them while frustration and guilt begin to build within her.

Last edited:
Eris continues to listen to them while frustration and guilt begin to build within her.
"Is such a development clearly so black and white?" He asked "I see it as this... Its not the killing that changes you, but rather how you go about killing."

"Is such a development clearly so black and white?" He asked "I see it as this... Its not the killing that changes you, but rather how you go about killing."
"Okay we've stood around doing nothing long enough." He snapped his fingers and Makato's soul appeared. (I guess you can choose if it's the same but given how this other Makato has acted it highly doubtful that it would be)

"Okay we've stood around doing nothing long enough." He snapped his fingers and Makato's soul appeared. (I guess you can choose if it's the same but given how this other Makato has acted it highly doubtful that it would be)
(Elaborate on souls, it would show the individuals true intentions or what?)

(it shows their core traits. It represents who they really are deep down. Basically is his core traits and beliefs the same as Makato's)
(Actually no)
The heart that appeared was blacker than the blackest black. It was as if the Devil himself had a soul... and yet also lacked one. "How... How could you do this?' He said as he recoiled "I... I merely am trying to change. Deep down... deep down a part of me enjoys it but I don't want to be that person."

"Man... Sans really makes such deception difficult." The real Makoto said in the apartment.

(Actually no)
The heart that appeared was blacker than the blackest black. It was as if the Devil himself had a soul... and yet also lacked one. "How... How could you do this?' He said as he recoiled "I... I merely am trying to change. Deep down... deep down a part of me enjoys it but I don't want to be that person."

"Man... Sans really makes such deception difficult." The real Makoto said in the apartment.
"you're not Joey. last time i saw his soul it was a little spotty but it was it mostly yellow. justice. if you were really joey that part with the new crusade wouldn't have changed." Sans yawned. "so question is....what are you really after faker." Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

(Actually no)

Illusion Eris glares back and forth between him and the heart. Another fake...I wonder if this one is as bad as the other one. If so....I have to act fast and protect the others.

"you're not Joey. last time i saw his soul it was a little spotty but it was it mostly yellow. justice. if you were really joey that part with the new crusade wouldn't have changed." Sans yawned. "so question is....what are you really after faker." Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Illusion Eris glares back and forth between him and the heart. Another fake...I wonder if this one is as bad as the other one. If so....I have to act fast and protect the others.
Sae looked at him "No wonder you felt off..." She said as she slowly backed away. The fake Makoto smiled "Awww you're no fun. I was looking forward to a bit more division. Turn ally against ally, drown in deception, and maybe replace the old Makoto of this world."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back