• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy could smell the cigarettes on him "The real one this time." He said with a smile and a thumbs up "I gotta go back inside. Those medical supplies might still be good."
"Yeah Its him eris" she said smelling the cigarettes. "Just be careful joey"
Eris conjures a Snowglobe and uses a snowstorm to help put out the fire. Switching between three of her four structures so rapidly made her a bit dizzy, but she shakes it off.

She sighed "ok.."
The felt like the last nail in the coffin. Scout kept a calm face hiding a storm underneath. If course this was the logical outcome right? No any other girl might have moved on at this point. Not Maddy. Scout turned and walked away.

The felt like the last nail in the coffin. Scout kept a calm face hiding a storm underneath. If course this was the logical outcome right? No any other girl might have moved on at this point. Not Maddy. Scout turned and walked away.
Fate followed him. "Scout what's wrong."

"You're lying" she said
"Sorry. I love Maddy you know. From the moment I saw her I was i fatuated. But I couldn't express it and Joey was faster to the punch. Now after giving her some time I thought I had a chance. Selfish of me. I thought maybe I could finally get Maddy to see me as more than an ex-con or an ex-killer." He shook his head. "It doesn't matter. I'm a clone of a clone of a clone and so on. I don't get a happy ending. None of the mercs will."

"Sorry. I love Maddy you know. From the moment I saw her I was i fatuated. But I couldn't express it and Joey was faster to the punch. Now after giving her some time I thought I had a chance. Selfish of me. I thought maybe I could finally get Maddy to see me as more than an ex-con or an ex-killer." He shook his head. "It doesn't matter. I'm a clone of a clone of a clone and so on. I don't get a happy ending. None of the mercs will."
"Don't say that. You guys will get a happy ending. I'm sure she doesn't see you the way you think. " fate looked over at Joey and maddy. "They just are going to talk. Have you tried asking her out?"

"Don't say that. You guys will get a happy ending. I'm sure she doesn't see you the way you think. " fate looked over at Joey and maddy. "They just are going to talk. Have you tried asking her out?"
"Yeah cuz right now that's just what she needs fresh out of being dumped." He said.

"Maybe. We'll see." He said. He waited for Maddy at the Jet. Ben walked over to Fate. "Let's go help." He said
He turned and started giving orders in Mandarin as several ambulances and SUV's appeared. Firefighters appeared and assisted Eris with the flames. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Makoto cracked his knuckles and ran into the fire.
Fate looked at Makoto. "I'll go in with you.," She used her Omnitrix turning into wildmutt and following. Maddy watched for a second before going to the doctors and patients to help them.

Fate looked at Makoto. "I'll go in with you.," She used her Omnitrix turning into wildmutt and following. Maddy watched for a second before going to the doctors and patients to help them.
"Be careful in there!" Eris shouts as she continues to put out the flames.
Ben transformed. "Bigchill!" He flew into the fire with Makato
With time they were bringing out crate after crate of supplies to the doctors. Makoto was working hard, but each time he came back out he was coughing. After his fourth crate, the fire was doused. He then sat down on the concrete as authorities were taking over. The flames were gone as smoke filled the air. He looked at Peter "Where's Scout?" He coughed "I got a job for him."

With time they were bringing out crate after crate of supplies to the doctors. Makoto was working hard, but each time he came back out he was coughing. After his fourth crate, the fire was doused. He then sat down on the concrete as authorities were taking over. The flames were gone as smoke filled the air. He looked at Peter "Where's Scout?" He coughed "I got a job for him."
Fate set the last crate she got down. She transformed back to normal. " He left, I think he went to the jet, him and Maddy came in."

Eris watches as the authorities do their thing. She dissolves the Snowglobe and sits on the ground.

Fate set the last crate she got down. She transformed back to normal. " He left, I think he went to the jet, him and Maddy came in."
"I think he's avoiding you." Peter said.

"I think he's avoiding you." Peter said.
Eris watches as the authorities do their thing. She dissolves the Snowglobe and sits on the ground.
He looked at Sae "Get the funding for Bravo." He said with a cough as he stood up covered in soot. He looked at Maddy "Shall we take a walk?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back