• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I know... and what kind of a father would I be? Leaving for weeks to months on end, no phone calls, being smothered in blood." He shook his head "And the constant threat of death... to leave a widow in this world. Hell, I don't even know how to be a father. All I know is guns and drugs."

Zhang got into the car with her.
Musicnotes Musicnotes

Allyson went back to work
Cassandra soon smells the chaotic fragment again and flys up to a certain part of the wall "Hey, there's something I need that's behind a part of the wall." She said as she points at the certain part of the wall she's flying infront of.

"I know... and what kind of a father would I be? Leaving for weeks to months on end, no phone calls, being smothered in blood." He shook his head "And the constant threat of death... to leave a widow in this world. Hell, I don't even know how to be a father. All I know is guns and drugs."

Zhang got into the car with her.
"I'm sure if you became one you would be a good one. " she said. "Yeah the world you described no one would want to live in that"

Cassandra soon smells the chaotic fragment again and flys up to a certain part of the wall "Hey, there's something I need that's behind a part of the wall." She said as she points at the certain part of the wall she's flying infront of.
"um what would that be?" She said

"I'm sure if you became one you would be a good one. " she said. "Yeah the world you described no one would want to live in that"
"Before... before the proposal. I made a promise. I promised that I would do everything in my power to prevent you from harm and make you happy. After Nyx and the symbiote... I abandoned you and failed my promise. I broke that promise too easily." He looked at the ground in shame "That is not something that can be easily forgiven."

He nodded "Indeed. I trained my body through years of vicious training to become bullet proof even."
"Bulletproof? Man, if only I would've met you sooner, you could've caught Rage's bullet so that I wouldn't have been shot..." She looks down sadly. "Or at least stopped me from being naive and dumb enough to accidentally help him."

"Bulletproof? Man, if only I would've met you sooner, you could've caught Rage's bullet so that I wouldn't have been shot..." She looks down sadly. "Or at least stopped me from being naive and dumb enough to accidentally help him."
"Time is a great teacher." He replied "We learn as we grow."

"Before... before the proposal. I made a promise. I promised that I would do everything in my power to prevent you from harm and make you happy. After Nyx and the symbiote... I abandoned you and failed my promise. I broke that promise too easily." He looked at the ground in shame "That is not something that can be easily forgiven."
"Choatic fragment. Must've been buried in during construction." She said.
"We're going on a road trip." Ben sak
(Sorry guys for the wait last night I w as 2-10 and this morning I am 5-2. I ended up over sleeping and got into work a half an hour late. On lunch now ) Maddy looked at him. "I've forgiven you for worse. But I'm glad to see you're taking time to do some good"

Allyson nods. "Let me get some tools."

"Yep road trip." Fate smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back