• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

A second Xlr8 stopped next to ben, this one with a purple omnitrix symbol. Fate smiled turning back to normal. "Hi guys" Maddy chuckled "OK all here?"
Peter looked at her. "Uh..." He said. Ben smiled. "She has my old Omnitrix. I have a new one."

Last edited:
"I just put him together like a puzzle " she said
"Ah, interesting." Cassandra said as she flew around the room abit but soon stopped and turn towards Alex and Allyson "I've decided to help you for future encounters and etc. Whenever you need me." She said happily.

"We finally found this warehouse after an hour of walking." Zhang said "But here is where that Joey fiend must be."
A second Xlr8 stopped next to ben, this one with a purple omnitrix symbol. Fate smiled turning back to normal. "Hi guys" Maddy chuckled "OK all here?"
Peter looked at her. "Uh..." He said. Ben smiled. "She has my old Omnitrix. I have a new one."
"That's adorable." Eris says. "So, how we doing this because I'm ready to see what's inside this place and whether or not he's here."

"That's adorable." Eris says. "So, how we doing this because I'm ready to see what's inside this place and whether or not he's here."
"Then we should probably see if they are inside." Zhang replied

"Ah, interesting." Cassandra said as she flew around the room abit but soon stopped and turn towards Alex and Allyson "I've decided to help you for future encounters and etc. Whenever you need me." She said happily.
"Okay if that's what you want" she said

"I prefer a more direct approach." Zhang replied "Just enter and fight." He said with a chuckle.
Ben shrugged. "I guess I can live with that." Tapped the Omnitrix and selected his alien. He slammed down on the core and transformed into Rath.
"Since we're going in loud and proud..." Eris conjures a Botanical Greenhouse around them and the warehouse. Grass butterfly wings grow out of her back and she is coated by a short dress made of leaves. "....might as well make our presence felt." She looks at Rath. "Care to do the honors of 'knocking' on the door?"

"Since we're going in loud and proud..." Eris conjures a Botanical Greenhouse around them and the warehouse. Grass butterfly wings grow out of her back and she is coated by a short dress made of leaves. "....might as well make our presence felt." She looks at Rath. "Care to do the honors of 'knocking' on the door?"
"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ERIS PETTIGREW! BEST KNOWN THIEF IN THE WORLD!" Rath roared. "WITH PLEASURE!" He went to the entrance and tackled it busting it down. Musicnotes Musicnotes Dragunov Dragunov

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ERIS PETTIGREW! BEST KNOWN THIEF IN THE WORLD!" Rath roared. "WITH PLEASURE!" He went to the entrance and tackled it busting it down. Musicnotes Musicnotes Dragunov Dragunov
Musicnotes Musicnotes
The doors were knocked down, everyone ready to strike... and they were met with a grim sight. The warehouse was completely filled with medical equipment, beds and doctors treating children and teenagers with various injuries. Some were missing eyes, others missing limbs, cuts and bruises marked all over their bodies. They then saw a banner that said "Medicins Sans Frontieres". The air was filled with the sounds of crying, beeping and multiple languages from various parts of the world. Makoto was seen talking to Sae as they hauled in some boxes to the doctors. Sae started giving orders in French while Makoto spoke with other doctors in Russian. They were both wearing SWAT gear.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
The doors were knocked down, everyone ready to strike... and they were met with a grim sight. The warehouse was completely filled with medical equipment, beds and doctors treating children and teenagers with various injuries. Some were missing eyes, others missing limbs, cuts and bruises marked all over their bodies. They then saw a banner that said "Medicins Sans Frontieres". The air was filled with the sounds of crying, beeping and multiple languages from various parts of the world. Makoto was seen talking to Sae as they hauled in some boxes to the doctors. Sae started giving orders in French while Makoto spoke with other doctors in Russian. They were both wearing SWAT gear.
Rath looked at Scout and grabbed him. "ARE YOU TRYING TO PUNK ME!?" He yelled raising his fist.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Rath looked at Scout and grabbed him. "ARE YOU TRYING TO PUNK ME!?" He yelled raising his fist.
Eris looks around confused. "Huh? What's going on here?" She looks at Makoto and then checks the file. "Am I missing something here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back