• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Timeout. Where's who going now? Eris met Zhang in Singapore, and they're on a flight to China....while Makoto/Joey is on the way to Singapore and Peter just got there?)
(yes and Scout and Maddy are in their way as well so SUPERHERO TEAM UP!(
"Don't you have a task to do?" She asked
(I... I thought Zhang met Eris in Edgewood and they are headed to Singapore... Then I just looked up right now that Singapore is an independent country...
CHANGE OF PLANS! It's gonna be Shanghai instead. Mostly because I know nothing of Chinese geography.)

"I could use some help." Makoto said to Eclipse.

(I... I thought Zhang met Eris in Edgewood and they are headed to Singapore... Then I just looked up right now that Singapore is an independent country...
CHANGE OF PLANS! It's gonna be Shanghai instead. Mostly because I know nothing of Chinese geography.)

Musicnotes Musicnotes (their headed to Shanghai!)

(yes and Scout and Maddy are in their way as well so SUPERHERO TEAM UP!(

(Sooooo it's
Eris and Zhang Fei ==> plane ==> Shanghai
Makoto and possibly Eclipse ==> portal ==> Shanghai
Peter, Maddy, and Scout ==> teleport ==> Shanghai

Something like that?)

(Sooooo it's
Eris and Zhang Fei ==> plane ==> Shanghai
Makoto and possibly Eclipse ==> portal ==> Shanghai
Peter, Maddy, and Scout ==> teleport ==> Shanghai

Something like that?)

(Except Joey made it clear he wanted to go alone, so shes staying put)

"Yes, but you're welcome to join." He replied

"The slums" Zhang replied as there was an exact address.

"No no, you did say literally 3 minutes ago that you wanted to go alone, so I'll be here when you get back" she replied

"Yes, but you're welcome to join." He replied

"The slums" Zhang replied as there was an exact address.
"Awesome. Off we go." She says as she starts making her way there. "I wonder if I'll need a disguise."

She texts the address to Peter and Maddy along with a message saying 'Just got off the plane. We're on our way to what I believe is the hideout. See ya there!'
Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
"No, I had no need for one" she replied
"So how will I contact you?" He asked
Eris nods. "Gooood. So uhhh you said you've been training for a while to fight Joey. I take it you have a bit of history with him that precedes this GENESIS threat, or did it start when GENESIS formed?"
Sans and Peter appeared next to her.
"I have no history with him. It is merely the code of my dojo to smite evil when we can." Zhang replied as he saw Peter and Sans "Perfect timing." Peter saw the tall buildings and realized he could swing with ease.

"I have no history with him. It is merely the code of my dojo to smite evil when we can." Zhang replied as he saw Peter and Sans "Perfect timing." Peter saw the tall buildings and realized he could swing with ease.

She shruggdd

"Ooh. Tall building's my favorite." Peter said.

Sans and Peter appeared next to her.

Eris points at Peter. "That's him by the way, the aforementioned future husband I was talking about earlier."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back