• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She was still a bit uneasy about Joey/Makoto. "Well, I guess we have common goals. How fortunate that you found me in Singapore, or else I would've been all sorts of lost. I think you're right about the approach by the way. He may not be alone, but no one has to die. We should at least prioritize detaining him and any of his cohorts until things can be properly settled."

Her phone goes off and she checks it. "I'm sorry. One second. My fiancé is calling." She answers the phone. "Hellooooo?"
"Think your fiance and his friends could help?" Zhang asked.

"I'm very angry!" He said. "that you didn't invite me."
"I knooowwwww I'm sorryyyyyyyy. I just wanted to scope things out first just to be safe. You're welcome to come with us. I came across this dude that helped me navigate here. He wants to help." She said. "At least I haven't gotten into any trouble this time."

"I knooowwwww I'm sorryyyyyyyy. I just wanted to scope things out first just to be safe. You're welcome to come with us. I came across this dude that helped me navigate here. He wants to help." She said. "At least I haven't gotten into any trouble this time."
"Wait for me then." Peter saidm

"And it's down for the count" she said
"I don't think so! Active hyperdrive mode!" Kilgore shouts as electricity starts flowing through it via back-up power source. The tiger tank roars back to life, but it looks dangerously unstable. It shows several cannons, missile launchers, and guns, more than it had before. It fires a few homing rockets at Hunter and starts shooting a gatling gun at Tyson.

"I don't think so! Active hyperdrive mode!" Kilgore shouts as electricity starts flowing through it via back-up power source. The tiger tank roars back to life, but it looks dangerously unstable. It shows several cannons, missile launchers, and guns, more than it had before. It fires a few homing rockets at Hunter and starts shooting a gatling gun at Tyson.
"Aw crap" she said running away from the rockets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back