• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I'll make sure he doesn't cause trouble " she said
"I don't want him on this." He said. "Tough." Scout said. "Eris is my friend just as much as hers. I'm not gonna sit around twiddling my thumbs while she goes after him alone." He said. "No you're going to sit around twiddling your thumbs in a cell."

"I don't want him on this." He said. "Tough." Scout said. "Eris is my friend just as much as hers. I'm not gonna sit around twiddling my thumbs while she goes after him alone." He said. "No you're going to sit around twiddling your thumbs in a cell."
"Nick please let him help. He's not going to take no for an answer" she said

Eris nods. "Certainly. Lead the way."
He led her to the agency. Suddenly the odd sound of a VCR fast forwarding was heard because I am not gonna RP waiting at a god damn Passport agency. Fucking hell I spent FOUR HOURS waiting JUST TO GET MY PICTURE TAKEN.
They both walked out with their passports because we are not gonna spend a month waiting for it to show up in the mail... and I waited three months.

He looked at her. "Yeah." He said with a small smile. He looked away blushing thinking less than pure thoughts about her in the moment.
"One day maybe fury will see you differently but maybe he wont. It only matters how you see yourself. " she said. "Let's get the venom "

He led her to the agency. Suddenly the odd sound of a VCR fast forwarding was heard because I am not gonna RP waiting at a god damn Passport agency. Fucking hell I spent FOUR HOURS waiting JUST TO GET MY PICTURE TAKEN.
They both walked out with their passports because we are not gonna spend a month waiting for it to show up in the mail... and I waited three months.
(Lmao no arguments here)
"Soooo next stop is the Embassy, right?" She asks as she checks to see if it was one of the places that GENESIS planned to hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back