• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy sighed, wiping some sweat from her forehead. "Void maybe you should go back to your home. Protect it. "
Scout sighed. "What do we do?" He asked.
He nodded "This... this is too much. I say... if it's a different Joey... or your Joey... fight him no matter what. Arrest him and get rid of his powers. Remember, Spirit Energy technology exists here. There are collars that can block his powers. Most likely Fury has some. Even if he is your friend, fight him and stop him to be safe."

(I would then ask how he controls them, but it would just start another argument)
(Most likely highly encrypted synapses. I mean he could have just invented a programming language, it happens a lot more than you think. FBI cannot be hacked because all their servers are on a closed circuit. Only way to access the files is to get into the building. Course I'm just basing this information on GTA5. Anything can be hacked, it's just a matter of how long it takes. Persona 5 is the most accurate form of hacking in all of media. Just endless typing for hours.)

He nodded "This... this is too much. I say... if it's a different Joey... or your Joey... fight him no matter what. Arrest him and get rid of his powers. Remember, Spirit Energy technology exists here. There are collars that can block his powers. Most likely Fury has some. Even if he is your friend, fight him and stop him to be safe."

(Most likely highly encrypted synapses. I mean he could have just invented a programming language, it happens a lot more than you think. FBI cannot be hacked because all their servers are on a closed circuit. Only way to access the files is to get into the building. Course I'm just basing this information on GTA5. Anything can be hacked, it's just a matter of how long it takes. Persona 5 is the most accurate form of hacking in all of media. Just endless typing for hours.)
(their not created by him their alien and their biomechanical)

(their not created by him their alien and their biomechanical)
(If they are alien, chances are their language is so foreign, no human invention can hack it without heavy investigation into the language. Possibly lacking in Arabic numerals and latin based languages.)

"Joey showed me some stuff with spirit energy a while back..I doubt I could put up much of a chance against him...maybe if I went wolf..I want him to pay for hurting eris" she said.

(Your seriously saying his nanites are hack proof, even by a highly advanced AI that makes Skynet look like a Gameboy in comparison?)

(Actually nevermind, I don't want another argument that was caused by you not paying attention and comparing your character to mine)
(Also
>Skynet
>Highly advanced
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA )

"Nice to meetcha Allyson, As for what I am. As for what I am. That would spoil the surprise." she said as she smiles.
"You are a being that is rememisent of ancient myths and legends" Thor replied
"Well okay.." she said and shrugged at thors answer. "Really? I wouldn't know. Myths arnt my thing." Alex chuckled. "So the house?" Allyson turned. "Oh yeah, the magic counail decided to weaken and attack it. They might have partnered with Dr. Wolfe." Alex nods. "Oh..so is everyone ok?" She nods. "Yeah for the most part."

"Joey showed me some stuff with spirit energy a while back..I doubt I could put up much of a chance against him...maybe if I went wolf..I want him to pay for hurting eris" she said.
"Alright." He saod. "What do you suggest we do then?"
"SE venom. Similar venom your family used to shut down your powers." He replied "Fury has some of that stuff most likely. Use it and you can probably win."

"Well okay.." she said and shrugged at thors answer. "Really? I wouldn't know. Myths arnt my thing." Alex chuckled. "So the house?" Allyson turned. "Oh yeah, the magic counail decided to weaken and attack it. They might have partnered with Dr. Wolfe." Alex nods. "Oh..so is everyone ok?" She nods. "Yeah for the most part."
"Hmmm wonder if this magic council you speak of also knows about a certain dead book..." Cassandra said as she open her eyes again.

Eris is out and about snooping around now that she's learned a lot more about the Abyss and GENESIS.
She had information on new hideouts in order of which to go to when the last one was compromised. It was nothing short of GENESIS's and The New Crusade's to do list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back