• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"that's okay. We'll get it working." Allyson smiled. "I just want to get my main workstation set up first."

Alex looks around, mainly since it was unfinished there wasn't much to look at. He finds the stairs and starts heading down them.
Cassandra flew down the stairs while with Alex as she smell something familiar while head down "Hm..." she think to herself.

"just give me a few minutes I'll have you back in fighting shape." She said as she worked on healing him. She frowned. "So is this another version of our joey."
"I only sensed two... me and him. There were no other versions in this world when I checked." He replied.

He sighed. "Everything's going to crap."
(No)

(Your seriously saying his nanites are hack proof, even by a highly advanced AI that makes Skynet look like a Gameboy in comparison?)

(Actually nevermind, I don't want another argument that was caused by you not paying attention and comparing your character to mine)

"scout take a breath and calm down" she said trying to focus. "Okay.."
"Dammit!" Scout shouted. "I can't take it anymore what the hell is going on!?" He yelled losing his temper.
"My guess... He missed being power hungry." Void said as he finished healing "I couldn't beat him... I barely scratched him..." He looked at the floor "This is the first time I ever felt fear... it's... been so long... Last time that happened, Apocalypse destroyed my world. I can't lose it again."

(Your seriously saying his nanites are hack proof, even by a highly advanced AI that makes Skynet look like a Gameboy in comparison?)

(Actually nevermind, I don't want another argument that was caused by you not paying attention and comparing your character to mine)
(If his nanites lack wifi, they cannot be hacked.)

He sighed. "Everything's going to crap."
(No)
"My guess... He missed being power hungry." Void said as he finished healing "I couldn't beat him... I barely scratched him..." He looked at the floor "This is the first time I ever felt fear... it's... been so long... Last time that happened, Apocalypse destroyed my world. I can't lose it again."
Maddy sighed, wiping some sweat from her forehead. "Void maybe you should go back to your home. Protect it. "

"A chaotic fragment is a fragment of eldritch energy. Quite Dangerous for humans and animals..." Cassandra said.
"Well okay then" he said. He walked into the lab. "So this is what you been working on? Also you need to explain to me how the house got destroyed" Allyson nods. "I will. Who's your friend? " she asked seeing Cassandra

"Well okay then" he said. He walked into the lab. "So this is what you been working on? Also you need to explain to me how the house got destroyed" Allyson nods. "I will. Who's your friend? " she asked seeing Cassandra
Cassandra waved at Allyson "Hallo~ My name is Cassandra." She said as she smiled as she hovered in place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back