• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He nods. "Yeah..well I guess I'm off to see what .you sister is up to. "
Cassandra softly sighed "Maybe I should head off to my travels now. Maybe I could stay here for a few days to explore abit and head off again." she said to herself as she jumps into the air and as she turns into a orb of darkness before the orb turns white and shrink down to about the size of a mouse and disappears as a small demi-human with a rat tail, mouse ears, angel wings and very well dressed with a top hat appears "ah~ Much better!" Cassandra said with a cheery voice as she smile

Cassandra softly sighed "Maybe I should head off to my travels now. Maybe I could stay here for a few days to explore abit and head off again." she said to herself as she jumps into the air and as she turns into a orb of darkness before the orb turns white and shrink down to about the size of a mouse and disappears as a small demi-human with a rat tail, mouse ears, angel wings and very well dressed with a top hat appears "ah~ Much better!" Cassandra said with a cheery voice as she smile
"Oh... Well have fun I guess" she replied
"do you guys wanna come with me?" He asked. He looked at Cassandra. "So you are a shapeshifter?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back