• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

His scent stopped dead in the street. He used a portal most likely. His scent and Makoto's scent were practically the same. There was one thing missing... The smell of nicotine.

"I was gonna go alone." He replied "No offense."

"Now that is rude" she replied

Cassandra keeps up with Alex while flying beside him "How far do you think the place is?" she asked curiously.
Raven smiled and waved them bye

Dana Zane Dana Zane
"Not that far." He said. they soon get to a large building, it look like part was still under construction. "This should be the place." He walked over to the intercom by the door and pressed it. "Hey Ally, you there?"

The com went straight to the lowest level where Allyson and Thor were still setting up the lab. She smiled. "They Thor can you let Alex in?"

"Not that far." He said. they soon get to a large building, it look like part was still under construction. "This should be the place." He walked over to the intercom by the door and pressed it. "Hey Ally, you there?"

The com went straight to the lowest level where Allyson and Thor were still setting up the lab. She smiled. "They Thor can you let Alex in?"

"The express elevator is still inoperable at the moment, they will have to come down the stairs" he replied

Cassandra looked at the construction part of the building but shrugged it off as she hovered in place by flapping her wing.

(Also how does Thor know Cassandra is with Alex.)

(Essentially Thor is more advanced then Skynet, Hal 9000, the AI from I Robot, put together, and plus he built everything they are standing in, he has sensors and cameras everywhere)

"The express elevator is still inoperable at the moment, they will have to come down the stairs" he replied
Cassandra looked at the construction part of the building but shrugged it off as she hovered in place by flapping her wing.
"yeah we didn't plan on moving into this place early. " Allyson said. She pressed a button on the intercom near her. "Yeah doors unlock, just walk in and take the right set of stairs"

Alex opened the door. "Let's go cass"

(Essentially Thor is more advanced then Skynet, Hal 9000, the AI from I Robot, put together, and plus he built everything they are standing in, he has sensors and cameras everywhere)
(O h)

"yeah we didn't plan on moving into this place early. " Allyson said. She pressed a button on the intercom near her. "Yeah doors unlock, just walk in and take the right set of stairs"

"Alrighty~!" she said as she follows Alex.

"I'll get the elevator finished soon" he replied

"Probably. I wonder where..void!" She said seeing him come out of a portal. She knelt down and started healing him.
"I only sensed one Joey in this world... and when I confronted him... he tried to kill me. I told him what he was doing was wrong. Vigilantism, acting as judge... jury and executioner... but he opened fire and fought me. He shot me multiple times and told me... to not interfere with his plans for the perfect world." He coughed up blood.

"that's okay. We'll get it working." Allyson smiled. "I just want to get my main workstation set up first."

Alex looks around, mainly since it was unfinished there wasn't much to look at. He finds the stairs and starts heading down them.

Thor had already finished setting up his stations and began helping Allyson while simultaneously working on others things

"I only sensed one Joey in this world... and when I confronted him... he tried to kill me. I told him what he was doing was wrong. Vigilantism, acting as judge... jury and executioner... but he opened fire and fought me. He shot me multiple times and told me... to not interfere with his plans for the perfect world." He coughed up blood.
"just give me a few minutes I'll have you back in fighting shape." She said as she worked on healing him. She frowned. "So is this another version of our joey."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back