• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The Demi-human like being soon stop and turn towards Raven and look down at her "I'm sorry for bumping into you." Demi-human like being said in a polite but emotionless voice.

"Well as long as you didn't mean to do it" she smiled

She smacks into the wall because she wasn't paying attention. ( Roll 4d8 for damage lol)

He smiled while walking with her to the village.
Eris bounces off the wall and falls to the ground from the impact. "Ouch....I guess I got caught up in reading. I should probably be more careful." (Lmao)

"Just came into town." He said before getting bumped by the demon's tail.
"Well as long as you didn't mean to do it" she smiled
The Demi-human like being slowly tilted her head to the side with a emotionless "Huh..." she said to herself as most humans would freak out from her presence being revealed especially the fact that's she's just as big as a brown bear and have four giant claws.

The Demi-human like being slowly tilted her head to the side with a emotionless "Huh..." she said to herself as most humans would freak out from her presence being revealed especially the fact that's she's just as big as a brown bear and have four giant claws.

(I don't think that would surprise either of them, lol)

"You must be new to town" she replied

Musicnotes Musicnotes

"You must be new to town" she replied

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Alex shrugged. "Sorry for not giving the reaction you expected. I'm use to seeing crazy things"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back