• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

A Four armed demi-human sitting on a bench in the middle of the park watching people passed by her as If the people don't notice her presence with her having a emotionless look.
Alex was walking by talking to himself, he carried a backpack."I leave for vacation and come back to the house being gone..why can't I just have a normal life.."

Alex was walking by talking to himself, he carried a backpack."I leave for vacation and come back to the house being gone..why can't I just have a normal life.."

Dana Zane Dana Zane

Raven was also taking a stroll through the park, Roxie took Wisp on a vacation to Europe, and Raven offered to stay home and watch the house, she decided to cut through the park to see what nature could provide today

Dana Zane Dana Zane

Raven was also taking a stroll through the park, Roxie took Wisp on a vacation to Europe, and Raven offered to stay home and watch the house, she decided to cut through the park to see what nature could provide today
The demi-human soon stood up as she started to softly hum that sounded like a song as her tails sway open in the air freely as she remained calm keeping her presence from being noticeable but her humming would reveal her presence but the people ignore the humming.

"Wow....the Abyss is massive!" She said as she continues walking while reading, not really keeping up with where she's going. "I'm almost tempted to go, but it's kinda scary. Plus, I have no way of getting there anyway."
She smacks into the wall because she wasn't paying attention. ( Roll 4d8 for damage lol)
"Alright" she replied and took his hand before heading back to the village
He smiled while walking with her to the village.

She smacks into the wall because she wasn't paying attention. ( Roll 4d8 for damage lol)

He smiled while walking with her to the village.

They spent time to say goodbye to all the villagers as well as Lady Nagato before reaching Eclipse's home to retrieve their belongins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back