• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He saw Eris take a step forward and stopped her before going through "Don't bother, you were injured. I should handle this myself."

His eyes closed and he fell asleep once again.
"Oh so that you can possibly die again? No deal!" She says as she still tries to go through after him.

He holds his hand on her stomach "Nope. Besides, I can die over and over again in this world and I would just return to mine."

After a while, he woke up.
She stops and winces a little. "But..." She sighs. "...fine. Just be careful. I guess I'll see if I can find out anything more about this whole 'true evil'. Perhaps he has a weakness we can exploit."

She stops and winces a little. "But..." She sighs. "...fine. Just be careful. I guess I'll see if I can find out anything more about this whole 'true evil'. Perhaps he has a weakness we can exploit."
"I will keep you posted... but this is the only Joey in the entire universe." He replied "I will speak with him and let you know what happens." He stepped through the portal and it closed.
She was snuggled up to him, still sleeping
He gently nudged her to wake her up.

"I will keep you posted... but this is the only Joey in the entire universe." He replied "I will speak with him and let you know what happens." He stepped through the portal and it closed.

"Only Joey in the universe...but isn't Void also Joey? Wait, no. He's from a different universe I think. Hold on...what if..." Her eyes widen. "Wait! I think that-" it was too late. Void had already gone through. "Oh great. Now I'm not sure if I should go after that jerk that shot me or go searching for a way to stop his plans before he can execute them.

She just lightly stirred but remained asleep

She just lightly stirred but remained asleep
"hey sleepyhead... wake up." He whispered.
"Only Joey in the universe...but isn't Void also Joey? Wait, no. He's from a different universe I think. Hold on...what if..." Her eyes widen. "Wait! I think that-" it was too late. Void had already gone through. "Oh great. Now I'm not sure if I should go after that jerk that shot me or go searching for a way to stop his plans before he can execute them.
He was already gone.

"hey sleepyhead... wake up." He whispered.

He was already gone.
(I'm not sure if there's anything else she could do specifically to progress things or stir the pot a bit more, but I'm sure you've got some plans and whatnot)
Eris looks at the file she saved on her phone as she leaves the medical facility.

(I'm not sure if there's anything else she could do specifically to progress things or stir the pot a bit more, but I'm sure you've got some plans and whatnot)
Eris looks at the file she saved on her phone as she leaves the medical facility.
The file contained information such as hideouts and plans for the next few weeks including political assassinations and raids on criminal activities. There was also more information on the Abyss.
She slowly woke up "huh?... " She stated before lightly stretching
"We've been here for a while. I think it's high time we get going soon.. if that's alright with you." He smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back