• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Lmfao I was gonna wait buuuut this is fine)
"What's that?" Eris asks. She then staggers her way over to Void's body and picks up the note to read it.
The note appeared blank at first but words slowly appeared upon it
"A fall from grace, leading to a potential of the doomed world. Fear him, for he is without remorse. Battle as you do but know that that which you view as an enemy is your ally, and detrimental to prevent the doomed world. If you love him, then you know whom you must fight. If you disagree with him, you will still know whom you must fight. Heal, bide your time but know that if one whom you view as an enemy, when they are the ally of a friend perishes, the doomed fate will be bestowed upon him. When a scenario occurs, the only potential for reversal is to seek out the infinity stones... or potentially the rebirth stones located within the abyss. I ask you to ensure the peace and tranquility of this world, no matter how dire the scenario... but if the New Crusade is to encounter one death... It will only be a matter of time until your friendship is annihilated.
To rewrite history, rewrite the timeline... this is the power of the rebirth stones. Should you need said stones, seek me in my home.
-Y
P.S. Heed caution, for evil... true evil... is here."

"A fall from grace, leading to a potential of the doomed world. Fear him, for he is without remorse. Battle as you do but know that that which you view as an enemy is your ally, and detrimental to prevent the doomed world. If you love him, then you know whom you must fight. If you disagree with him, you will still know whom you must fight. Heal, bide your time but know that if one whom you view as an enemy, when they are the ally of a friend perishes, the doomed fate will be bestowed upon him. When a scenario occurs, the only potential for reversal is to seek out the infinity stones... or potentially the rebirth stones located within the abyss. I ask you to ensure the peace and tranquility of this world, no matter how dire the scenario... but if the New Crusade is to encounter one death... It will only be a matter of time until your friendship is annihilated.
To rewrite history, rewrite the timeline... this is the power of the rebirth stones. Should you need said stones, seek me in my home.
-Y
"Uh... Is this a riddle?" Scout asked reading over her shoulder.

-Y
"Uh... Is this a riddle?" Scout asked reading over her shoulder.
Eris reads over the note a few times. "I... I uhhh...I think it means. Yeah so see how...yeah I don't know. If I had to guess, since it mentioned allies, enemies, and the New Crusade, the first person that comes to mind that would sort of fit into all of that would be Makoto. However, if that's the case, then what does the 'true evil' part mean? Hmmm....I wonder if that was him that shot me. He did look sinister and frightening, but how would that even work?"

Eris reads over the note a few times. "I... I uhhh...I think it means. Yeah so see how...yeah I don't know. If I had to guess, since it mentioned allies, enemies, and the New Crusade, the first person that comes to mind that would sort of fit into all of that would be Makoto. However, if that's the case, then what does the 'true evil' part mean? Hmmm....I wonder if that was him that shot me. He did look sinister and frightening, but how would that even work?"
"I already said." Scout said. "Shapeshifter. Or alternate version. He'll at one point we thought Void was the real deal." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back