• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

she ran over to her and knelt down. She looked at Eris with worry. She moved her shirt so she could see the gunshot wound. "It'll be okay Eris..." She put her hands on the wound and started healing.
"Who the hell did this..." Scout said. "Makato." Peter said.

(Nevermind if the Doctor doesn't already know something he's about too)
(Please don't just have him appear out of nowhere and say "AHA I KNOW EVERYTHING!" to try and fix everything. I got some stuff up my sleeves I want to try out.)

"She's over here!" He yelled.
she ran over to her and knelt down. She looked at Eris with worry. She moved her shirt so she could see the gunshot wound. "It'll be okay Eris..." She put her hands on the wound and started healing.
The bullet had ripped through her body on its way out her back. She forces herself to try to speak, though it's only as soft as a whisper. "I'm...so...sorry..."

(That's fine.)
The Doctor was in the TARDIS keeping to himself again. Though this time working. Through Batman he learned about something called the New Crusade. Ever working hard to learn as much as he could... All he could get was another name Genesis equally mysterious. He wasn't going to learn anything else here. He'd have to find a way to find out more on his own.

The Doctor was in the TARDIS keeping to himself again. Though this time working. Through Batman he learned about something called the New Crusade. Ever working hard to learn as much as he could... All he could get was another name Genesis equally mysterious. He wasn't going to learn anything else here. He'd have to find a way to find out more on his own.
(I got nothing.)

"Who the hell did this..." Scout said. "Makato." Peter said.
The bullet had ripped through her body on its way out her back. She forces herself to try to speak, though it's only as soft as a whisper. "I'm...so...sorry..."
"Why would he..." Maddy said looking confused. She shook her head starting to feel angry. Why would he shoot Eris. She didn't like seeing Eris hurt, she is one of her best friends. She looked at Eris. "It's not your fault Eris. Just give me a few minutes." Her hands glow brighter as she used more energy to increase the rate of healing.

"Why would he..." Maddy said looking confused. She shook her head starting to feel angry. Why would he shoot Eris. She didn't like seeing Eris hurt, she is one of her best friends. She looked at Eris. "It's not your fault Eris. Just give me a few minutes." Her hands glow brighter as she used more energy to increase the rate of healing.
"I don't believe it." Scout said. "it's not him." "Scout." Peter said. "Eris doesn't lie-" I don't care!" He said. "We've seen every other freaky ability surely it's just some guy who made himself look like Makato."

"Don't talk." Peter said. "No. No. It wasn't him." Scout saidm
Eris slowly starts to regain consciousness from the healing. She was still pretty weak at the moment, but she regained her speech. "Thank you..." She says softly.

Eris slowly starts to regain consciousness from the healing. She was still pretty weak at the moment, but she regained her speech. "Thank you..." She says softly.

"I don't believe it." Scout said. "it's not him." "Scout." Peter said. "Eris doesn't lie-" I don't care!" He said. "We've seen every other freaky ability surely it's just some guy who made himself look like Makato."
"Not to mention we have seen clones and other versions of ourselves." She said. "The only reason I can tell the difference is the scent you guys give off. Like scout you smell more like gunpowder and something artificial I can't figure out yet" she looked at Eris and smiled. "No problem it's what I do. What's the point of being able to heal if I can't help my friends. Just rest. I'm almost done"

"Not to mention we have seen clones and other versions of ourselves." She said. "The only reason I can tell the difference is the scent you guys give off. Like scout you smell more like gunpowder and something artificial I can't figure out yet" she looked at Eris and smiled. "No problem it's what I do. What's the point of being able to heal if I can't help my friends. Just rest. I'm almost done"
"Also Jeremy changed his face." Scout said. "You can't change my mind."

"Pridius" she stood up. She saw her bow and arrows on the ice she grabbed them and aimed them at him.
Jace appeared. "Hello Tyson- oh... No."
The serpent emerges from the lake with a painful roar. Tyson was ripping it apart from the inside. It falls back in the water and Tyson emerges a few moments later.

Pridius looks at Hunter. "Go ahead and shoot at me. It will do you no good." He then sees Jace. "Ah, it looks like bird brain made another friend."

The serpent emerges from the lake with a painful roar. Tyson was ripping it apart from the inside. It falls back in the water and Tyson emerges a few moments later.

Pridius looks at Hunter. "Go ahead and shoot at me. It will do you no good." He then sees Jace. "Ah, it looks like bird brain made another friend."
"Okay." Jace said getting ready to fight

"You know what I had enough people telling me what to do lately." She said shooting an arrow at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back