• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The message with the file goes through to Peter. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Eris holds her side and conjures a Snowglobe, going into her frost maiden form, though it's clear she's still reeling from the shot and is nowhere near 100%. "I will...stop you...even if I have to fight till my last breath..."
"Your last breath? That's the idea." He said with a smile as he walked up to her "Why not just let yourself bleed out? Die here and now, make things easier for you and me. You stop fighting, I no longer have to worry about you." He punched her in the bullet wound.

(give me the abridged version)
(Basically all information and plans from assassinations, planned deals, tracking of international criminals and addresses of Makoto and the New Crusade. There is also some additional info on the Abyss.)

(Basically all information and plans from assassinations, planned deals, tracking of international criminals and addresses of Makoto and the New Crusade. There is also some additional info on the Abyss.)
Peter grit his teeth. He met with Sans. "Sans Eris soul. You got her?" He asked. "got her." Sans teleported.

"Hunter!" Tyson shouts. He again instinctively reaches for the bow he no longer has. "Dammit...I have to do something else..." He takes a deep breath and then dives into the frigid water.

Meanwhile, the serpent is trying to swallow Hunter whole.
Hunter was holding her breath, she saw the serpent coming at her and went to kick it. 'Ugh I should have tried talking to it when I was on land' she thought

(give me the abridged version)
(It revealed that the New Crusade is working for GENESIS and the latter is attempting to control the world from the shadows)
"Your last breath? That's the idea." He said with a smile as he walked up to her "Why not just let yourself bleed out? Die here and now, make things easier for you and me. You stop fighting, I no longer have to worry about you." He punched her in the bullet wound.
She shouts in pain and then she tries to freeze his body in place as her Snowglobe, and her consciousness fades in and out. "I won't...give up..."

(It revealed that the New Crusade is working for GENESIS and the latter is attempting to control the world from the shadows)

She shouts in pain and then she tries to freeze his body in place as her Snowglobe, and her consciousness fades in and out. "I won't...give up..."
Sans appeared next to her and grabbed her. "time to go." He teleported her to the hospital.

Peter grit his teeth. He met with Sans. "Sans Eris soul. You got her?" He asked. "got her." Sans teleported.
Sans appeared next to her and grabbed her. "time to go." He teleported her to the hospital.
Makoto stood there laughing "Leaving so soon?" He shouted.

He got a text from Peter. "Bastard."
The message was sent but not read. He stood there with a giant grin "Soon... I will take over and enslave this universe. EVERYTHING WILL BELONG TO ME!" He laughed with pure evil in his heart.

The message was sent but not read. He stood there with a giant grin "Soon... I will take over and enslave this universe. EVERYTHING WILL BELONG TO ME!" He laughed with pure evil in his heart.
Peter grit his teeth. "So that's it then." He texted. "My friend is gone."

Makoto stood there laughing "Leaving so soon?" He shouted.
Eris goes to try and attack, but Sans teleports her away before she can, causing the Snowglobe to disappear. By the time she realizes what happens, she looks at Sans. "Take me back. I can't...let him...get away with this." She falls to the ground from the blood loss.

She got a text from Peter this time. A file was attatched. Everything in that file. Makato's now obessiom with Genesis. World Domination. All the bad things the New Crusade and Genisis had planned.
Maddy had turned back on her phone. She saw the text. "What the.."

Eris goes to try and attack, but Sans teleports her away before she can, causing the Snowglobe to disappear. By the time she realizes what happens, she looks at Sans. "Take me back. I can't...let him...get away with this." She falls to the ground from the blood loss.
"Eris. Eris!" Peter said. "We will deal with him but you need to be healed."

Peter grit his teeth. "So that's it then." He texted. "My friend is gone."
He opened a portal and disappeared with laughter.

Meanwhile, the real Makoto was busy enjoying a quiet day in historical Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back