• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Eris blushes in embarrassment. "Whoops. Sorry." She switches back to the other file, deciding to take a chance and dive further down the rabbit hole. "So. You knew about this stuff with the New Crusade and even things about GENESIS. What the relationship between you and GENESIS? Allies? Enemies? Both?"
He smirked "Leader." He said

Eris freezes in place as a chill runs down her spine. She was starting to feel like this was a trap and she had fallen into it. "Leader? No...no, you can't. Why would you do something like that?"
"Gotta make the world a better place. Political corruption, criminal activities... the world is simply put... rotten. Genesis is here to clean up the mess and ensure a more tranquil world." He opened up a personal file "See?" He pointed to some writing that said "If Project Phoenix goes according to plan, Maddy and I might be able to start a family in peace... no wars, no battles... just some peace and quiet."

"Gotta make the world a better place. Political corruption, criminal activities... the world is simply put... rotten. Genesis is here to clean up the mess and ensure a more tranquil world." He opened up a personal file "See?" He pointed to some writing that said "If Project Phoenix goes according to plan, Maddy and I might be able to start a family in peace... no wars, no battles... just some peace and quiet."
"So...Project Phoenix is designed for you guys to take over the world and then remake it in your image?" She asks. "That wouldn't work. It would only be a matter of time before new chaos ensued."

"So...Project Phoenix is designed for you guys to take over the world and then remake it in your image?" She asks. "That wouldn't work. It would only be a matter of time before new chaos ensued."
"We will do what we can, but it's less so a takeover and more so an... underground United Nations." He sipped his coffee "Diplomacy from the shadows, persuasion through subliminal messaging. The world is fractured, and breaking apart. We are here to..." He was lost in thought for a minute "How would I put it... glue it back together?"

He chuckled "Well it's been a while since my thieving days. Would be nice to steal something even if it is from myself. Think of it as just some thief training."

He stood up and followed her "A small quiet village. Maybe one day I can take you to meet my aunt."
"Maybe" she replied as they were nearing the Fletcher's home

"We will do what we can, but it's less so a takeover and more so an... underground United Nations." He sipped his coffee "Diplomacy from the shadows, persuasion through subliminal messaging. The world is fractured, and breaking apart. We are here to..." He was lost in thought for a minute "How would I put it... glue it back together?"
"It just sounds so sinister." She said. "You're trying to solve a problem by creating a potentially bigger problem and you...knew I would find out about this if I hacked your laptop. You let me do it on purpose. Are you trying to recruit me or take me out of the picture?"

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back