• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Eris looks confused. "But, don't you like...work for them? Or with them? You sure you wanna take that risk by helping me?"
He chuckled "Well it's been a while since my thieving days. Would be nice to steal something even if it is from myself. Think of it as just some thief training."
"Alright" she smiled and stood up
He stood up and followed her "A small quiet village. Maybe one day I can take you to meet my aunt."

Scout woke up he left.
Maddy had took the jewelry to the mission organizer. "Here" he takes it. "See you didn't have to worry about being partnered with scout everything was fine" she sighed. "This time, I don't want to be responsible for him getting killed again. Don't partner me with him." He shrugged. "I'll think about it." Maddy said nothing and got changed out of her suit and back into her normal clothes.

Maddy had took the jewelry to the mission organizer. "Here" he takes it. "See you didn't have to worry about being partnered with scout everything was fine" she sighed. "This time, I don't want to be responsible for him getting killed again. Don't partner me with him." He shrugged. "I'll think about it." Maddy said nothing and got changed out of her suit and back into her normal clothes.
"Wow..." He said. "Okay guess she doesn't like me."

He chuckled "Well it's been a while since my thieving days. Would be nice to steal something even if it is from myself. Think of it as just some thief training."

He stood up and followed her "A small quiet village. Maybe one day I can take you to meet my aunt."
Eris thinks about it. "Hmmm...you do have a point, and you would be a lot of help to me. Do you know the layout of the place? Perhaps where they keep all their top secret things?"

the mission organizer shrugged. "I just know she started taking these missions months ago to stop thinking about killing you."
"Right." He said. "She should of known I'd be back. Kind of. I'm a clone. When I die another clone will take my place. I can't really die."

"Right." He said. "She should of known I'd be back. Kind of. I'm a clone. When I die another clone will take my place. I can't really die."
"Do you think that matters to her? From what I read in her file she doesn't handle killing that well." He said

"Welllllll I don't mean to brag buuuuut I have been studying cyber security just so I can know how to get around it. Hehehe." She answers.
"Perfect... we could try testing your hacking skills on my computer. I boost my security and you try out your skill!" He said with a warm smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back