• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"You got it!" She said. It takes her a few minutes, but she manages to successfully hack the entire computer. She searches through the files for anything that relates to Genesis and/or the New Crusade.
Among the files she found a file labeled "Personal secrets" alongside a file titled "Project Phoenix."

She checks the "Project Phoenix" file first.
The amount of information was... overwhelming. Various loads of information about international criminals, notes about persuading villains and heroes into working together, receipt information from various countries and organizations, politicians targeted for assassinations, all to control the world with GENESIS, a new secret society. The New Crusade was the strike team made up of Makoto, Sae Takahashi, World Eater whose real name is Wendy Williams, Edward Forstheway and John who lacked a last name. It was the motherload "One hell of a laptop." Makoto said with a smirk "And one hell of a hacker."

The amount of information was... overwhelming. Various loads of information about international criminals, notes about persuading villains and heroes into working together, receipt information from various countries and organizations, politicians targeted for assassinations, all to control the world with GENESIS, a new secret society. The New Crusade was the strike team made up of Makoto, Sae Takahashi, World Eater whose real name is Wendy Williams, Edward Forstheway and John who lacked a last name. It was the motherload "One hell of a laptop." Makoto said with a smirk "And one hell of a hacker."
"Whoa...." She said, practically overwhelmed by the information. "Yeah. Thanks. Guess my studying's paying off." She was a bit nervous after reading about Makoto, especially with him being right by her speaking the way that he was. She quickly takes her phone out and taps the screen a few times before putting it back in her pocket. She then goes to check the "Personal secrets" file.

"Whoa...." She said, practically overwhelmed by the information. "Yeah. Thanks. Guess my studying's paying off." She was a bit nervous after reading about Makoto, especially with him being right by her speaking the way that he was. She quickly takes her phone out and taps the screen a few times before putting it back in her pocket. She then goes to check the "Personal secrets" file.
Inside, she found notes where Makoto was contemplating his sexuality around Link. There were also notes where he talked about how breaking up with Maddy was likely a mistake.

"We should unfreeze this dude, think you can warm him up? She asked.
"Absolutely." He said. His hand lights up and he places it on the ice, carefully melting it away. "Unfortunately, it'll be a while before he'll be responsive. I'm glad he didn't kill him, but I'm also confused as to why he didn't."

"Absolutely." He said. His hand lights up and he places it on the ice, carefully melting it away. "Unfortunately, it'll be a while before he'll be responsive. I'm glad he didn't kill him, but I'm also confused as to why he didn't."
"He somehow got soft? Or to prove he got mercy or something " she said. "Or he will attack us while we defrost him"

Inside, she found notes where Makoto was contemplating his sexuality around Link. There were also notes where he talked about how breaking up with Maddy was likely a mistake.
Eris blushes in embarrassment. "Whoops. Sorry." She switches back to the other file, deciding to take a chance and dive further down the rabbit hole. "So. You knew about this stuff with the New Crusade and even things about GENESIS. What the relationship between you and GENESIS? Allies? Enemies? Both?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back