• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"It just sounds so sinister." She said. "You're trying to solve a problem by creating a potentially bigger problem and you...knew I would find out about this if I hacked your laptop. You let me do it on purpose. Are you trying to recruit me or take me out of the picture?"
He thought to himself for a minute "It truly does sound sinister... but there's a lot worse out there. Frankly, recruiting could be an option." He looked at Eris "You got some criticisms for the whole thing?"
"Maybe" she replied as they were nearing the Fletcher's home
"Her tea is some of the best." He replied

He thought to himself for a minute "It truly does sound sinister... but there's a lot worse out there. Frankly, recruiting could be an option." He looked at Eris "You got some criticisms for the whole thing?"

"We shall see at some point" she replied

"I....I do..." She says as she looks down. "You're manipulating so many people and murdering so many others. That power's gonna corrupt you. It might have already done so. Why didn't you just tell Maddy about this instead of hiding it from her? It's clear you're having regrets about leaving her, so even you feel like this is wrong."

"I....I do..." She says as she looks down. "You're manipulating so many people and murdering so many others. That power's gonna corrupt you. It might have already done so. Why didn't you just tell Maddy about this instead of hiding it from her? It's clear you're having regrets about leaving her, so even you feel like this is wrong."
He shrugged "I guess the cat is out of the bag." He smiled at Eris "Truth is... I missed this power. This strength... I missed the killing from years ago. And now that I'm killing again, I enjoy every last second of it. I do have some regrets about leaving Maddy... but I cannot let her weakness stand in my way. I will make this world beautiful Eris, and you will soon bear witness to it."
"We shall see at some point" she replied
"So we will make some bows and then go hunting?" He asked "And... I don't mean to sound rude but, how much longer will we be here?"

He shrugged "I guess the cat is out of the bag." He smiled at Eris "Truth is... I missed this power. This strength... I missed the killing from years ago. And now that I'm killing again, I enjoy every last second of it. I do have some regrets about leaving Maddy... but I cannot let her weakness stand in my way. I will make this world beautiful Eris, and you will soon bear witness to it."

"So we will make some bows and then go hunting?" He asked "And... I don't mean to sound rude but, how much longer will we be here?"
"No, I won't. I can't let you do this. I can't let you destroy the progress you've made towards becoming a better person." Eris said. She takes her phone out. While they were talking, she had secretly set it to copy the "Project Phoenix" file. She attempts to send it to Peter.

"No, I won't. I can't let you do this. I can't let you destroy the progress you've made towards becoming a better person." Eris said. She takes her phone out. While they were talking, she had secretly set it to copy the "Project Phoenix" file. She attempts to send it to Peter.
He smiled "Eris... try and stop me if you will." A gunshot was heard as smoke erupted from his sleeve. Eris felt a sharp pain in her side. "Hmmm... darn, I missed... no matter. You will eventually be dead from the blood loss."

"You really want to go then?" She asked

He smiled "Eris... try and stop me if you will." A gunshot was heard as smoke erupted from his sleeve. Eris felt a sharp pain in her side. "Hmmm... darn, I missed... no matter. You will eventually be dead from the blood loss."
The message with the file goes through to Peter. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Eris holds her side and conjures a Snowglobe, going into her frost maiden form, though it's clear she's still reeling from the shot and is nowhere near 100%. "I will...stop you...even if I have to fight till my last breath..."

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back