• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Scotu burst into the room his gun out
Maddy held her arm, it was bleeding. She growled angrily. In this room was a table with the three items they were looking for. There were four men in suits, three with thier guns on them. "I see your not alone you thief" said the one who was obvious the leader. Maddy glared. "You're the one who probably stole the items in the first place." He laughed. "Well yeah they can make me tons of cash with the abilities they grant."

Maddy held her arm, it was bleeding. She growled angrily. In this room was a table with the three items they were looking for. There were four men in suits, three with thier guns on them. "I see your not alone you thief" said the one who was obvious the leader. Maddy glared. "You're the one who probably stole the items in the first place." He laughed. "Well yeah they can make me tons of cash with the abilities they grant."
Scout narrowed his eyes. "I'm warnin' you. I've beaten odds a lot worse than you."

Scout narrowed his eyes. "I'm warnin' you. I've beaten odds a lot worse than you."
"so you say." He said and turned to go to the table to get the items. "Boys take care of them." The three men go to fire at them. Maddy ran up to one, grabbing the hand holding the gun, aiming it at the ground before kneeing him.

"so you say." He said and turned to go to the table to get the items. "Boys take care of them." The three men go to fire at them. Maddy ran up to one, grabbing the hand holding the gun, aiming it at the ground before kneeing him.
Scout ducked and shot the man in the chest before attacking the others.

"Ooh that's gotta hurt." He said a window. "See ya on the other side." He jumped through it breaking the glass.
Maddy followed him out before other thugs entered. She turned back to normal, looking at her arm. It was still bleeding. "I'll have to dig the bullet out before it can heal. Let's get back to the jet."

Maddy opened a compartment. "We can put the jewelry here." She grabbed the first aid kit that was store there. "Are you ok? Jumping out that window probably hurt considering it was still closed."
His cheek was bleeding. "I'm fine it was the fastest way. Plus nobody innocent could get shot in a chase."

Eris is off totally doing not sneaky thief shit hehehehehe.

Isabella is at the mall shopping.

Tyson is at home sleeping.

Allustra is casually walking through the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back