• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Not to mention we have seen clones and other versions of ourselves." She said. "The only reason I can tell the difference is the scent you guys give off. Like scout you smell more like gunpowder and something artificial I can't figure out yet" she looked at Eris and smiled. "No problem it's what I do. What's the point of being able to heal if I can't help my friends. Just rest. I'm almost done"
"I don't believe it." Scout said. "it's not him." "Scout." Peter said. "Eris doesn't lie-" I don't care!" He said. "We've seen every other freaky ability surely it's just some guy who made himself look like Makato."
"Okay." Eris says. She hadn't revealed the other files she saw, but she also wasn't sure why he acted...strangely. Something wasn't quite adding up, but she couldn't piece it together yet.

"Eh, they can contact Void if need be. They'll be fine." He said with a shrug.
Scout lost patience and called Medic. "Doc.I need you to use that weird dimension thing you and engie whipped up. "Ah Multiverse Machine. Dimensions are totally different-" "I don't care! I need to find Void." He said. "Scout the machine is untested we only know that it's stable enough not to hurt universea I have no idea what it will do to you-" "JUST DO IT!" He yelled. Medic sighed. A few minutes later he and Engineerade a portal appear for Scout. Scout glared at Peter. "I'm gonna prove your best friend is being framed." Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Scout lost patience and called Medic. "Doc.I need you to use that weird dimension thing you and engie whipped up. "Ah Multiverse Machine. Dimensions are totally different-" "I don't care! I need to find Void." He said. "Scout the machine is untested we only know that it's stable enough not to hurt universea I have no idea what it will do to you-" "JUST DO IT!" He yelled. Medic sighed. A few minutes later he and Engineerade a portal appear for Scout. Scout glared at Peter. "I'm gonna prove your best friend is being framed." Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
(So uh... I rolled a d20 to see if this would happen and uh...)
Void slumped through the portal. He was dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back