• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Eris checks her map. Her jaw drops. "How'd I get all the way out here!?" She covers her mouth as she doesn't know who could be watching her.
She then remembered the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step... A boring as hell trip to get her passport. Then the flight plans, etc... or just use the teleporter in the hou- ooooooohhh...
Guess she's going to do this old school. An old Chinese man saw her "Excuse me miss, is something wrong?" He said as he stroked his beard.

She then remembered the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step... A boring as hell trip to get her passport. Then the flight plans, etc... or just use the teleporter in the hou- ooooooohhh...
Guess she's going to do this old school. An old Chinese man saw her "Excuse me miss, is something wrong?" He said as he stroked his beard.
She looks at him. "Huh? Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just taking in the sights. Oh, do you know where I can go to get a passport? I gotta replace my old one."

She looks at him. "Huh? Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just taking in the sights. Oh, do you know where I can go to get a passport? I gotta replace my old one."
"Passports are normally good for ten years. If you need a new one, then the passport agency is down the street." He replied "I was heading to the Chinese embassy as I need to get a flight to Singapore immediately."

Fury arched an eyebrow.
James had been making gallons of this Venom as a countermeasure against anyone who used Spirit Energy. One shot from a dart gun would nullify powers for a good 3 days. There was 180 gallons on the helicarrier with thousands more on the ground.

James had been making gallons of this Venom as a countermeasure against anyone who used Spirit Energy. One shot from a dart gun would nullify powers for a good 3 days. There was 180 gallons on the helicarrier with thousands more on the ground.
(Maddy hasn't said yet he's waiting)

"Passports are normally good for ten years. If you need a new one, then the passport agency is down the street." He replied "I was heading to the Chinese embassy as I need to get a flight to Singapore immediately."
"Oooh can I come with you?" She asks. "I heard it's dangerous to travel alone."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back