• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Lmao no arguments here)
"Soooo next stop is the Embassy, right?" She asks as she checks to see if it was one of the places that GENESIS planned to hit.
The embassy was not on the list "Indeed, just to get clearance for entry into Singapore"
The VCR fast forwarding sound was heard once again and Zhang and Eris found themselves with clearance into China. They also both got lucky as they found two plane tickets leaving in a few hours. Enough time to get to the airport and get through security. "So tell me, why do you want to go to China?" He asked

The embassy was not on the list "Indeed, just to get clearance for entry into Singapore"
The VCR fast forwarding sound was heard once again and Zhang and Eris found themselves with clearance into China. They also both got lucky as they found two plane tickets leaving in a few hours. Enough time to get to the airport and get through security. "So tell me, why do you want to go to China?" He asked
"There are some places there I want to visit. I'm on vacation from work, and I LOVE to travel." She answered. "What about you?"

"I'm hunting down the New Crusade." He replied "I got a tip they have a hideout in Singapore."
Eris pauses for a second, not sure how to react at first. "Really? I've heard of them. I guess I can add their hideout to my traveling list....since I was kinda heading there anyway. What's your beef with them?" She asks.

Eris pauses for a second, not sure how to react at first. "Really? I've heard of them. I guess I can add their hideout to my traveling list....since I was kinda heading there anyway. What's your beef with them?" She asks.
"Acting as judge jury and executioner... not to mention that Joey Yamamoto... I trained hard to fight him. I won't kill him but he must be arrested and taken in to the authorities." He replied

"Acting as judge jury and executioner... not to mention that Joey Yamamoto... I trained hard to fight him. I won't kill him but he must be arrested and taken in to the authorities." He replied
She got a call from Peter
She was still a bit uneasy about Joey/Makoto. "Well, I guess we have common goals. How fortunate that you found me in Singapore, or else I would've been all sorts of lost. I think you're right about the approach by the way. He may not be alone, but no one has to die. We should at least prioritize detaining him and any of his cohorts until things can be properly settled."

Her phone goes off and she checks it. "I'm sorry. One second. My fiancé is calling." She answers the phone. "Hellooooo?"

She was still a bit uneasy about Joey/Makoto. "Well, I guess we have common goals. How fortunate that you found me in Singapore, or else I would've been all sorts of lost. I think you're right about the approach by the way. He may not be alone, but no one has to die. We should at least prioritize detaining him and any of his cohorts until things can be properly settled."

Her phone goes off and she checks it. "I'm sorry. One second. My fiancé is calling." She answers the phone. "Hellooooo?"
"Where are you?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back