• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Roxie had just gotten off the plan with Wisp. "Home sweet home" Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Unknown to her, or Jackson, or pretty anyone Sam sat along in a cave. He and Dark both struggling with returning insanity worse than ever. Instead of just have episodes of psychopathy he was now having vivid auditory and visual hallucinations.

he shrugged. "I don't know.. Running low on funds?"
He nodded as he pulled out his phone. "Ah..." He said as he read a text. He then sent a reply text. Sae, Edward, Willy and John stood behind Janus "Guys... Protocol 1 1..." Makoto said "Head to Paradise... and also... We're in debt." The four looked at Makoto in shock "Protocol 1 1?" Sae said "Yes... Until then we are in Defcon 2 to 6." Makoto replied

He nodded as he pulled out his phone. "Ah..." He said as he read a text. He then sent a reply text. Sae, Edward, Willy and John stood behind Janus "Guys... Protocol 1 1..." Makoto said "Head to Paradise... and also... We're in debt." The four looked at Makoto in shock "Protocol 1 1?" Sae said "Yes... Until then we are in Defcon 2 to 6." Makoto replied
"What's protocol 1 1?" He asked.

"What's protocol 1 1?" He asked.
"System for situation of enemy doppleganger." He replied "Guns trained on me at all times when on GENESIS property." He crossed his arms with a cough "And the crippling debt from the oil refinery headquarters... Paradise Lost. We went over budget with construction. So... now I gotta work harder." He replied as his stomach rumbled "This just gets better and better."

Eclipse was meditating in the empty penthouse, using this opportunity to communicate with her loyal servents in the spirit world Dragunov Dragunov

"System for situation of enemy doppleganger." He replied "Guns trained on me at all times when on GENESIS property." He crossed his arms with a cough "And the crippling debt from the oil refinery headquarters... Paradise Lost. We went over budget with construction. So... now I gotta work harder." He replied as his stomach rumbled "This just gets better and better."
Janus just nods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back