• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Depends on who you ask" she shruggdd
"Well... Hydrogen." He replied "But that's our aim. We're still working on the refinery. Regardless..." He looked at the letter from Maddy "Is it normal to be in a lot of pain when you know you're doing the right thing?"

"Well... Hydrogen." He replied "But that's our aim. We're still working on the refinery. Regardless..." He looked at the letter from Maddy "Is it normal to be in a lot of pain when you know you're doing the right thing?"

"According to a lot of hell's residents, yes" she replied

"... but if you're damned, then clearly you didn't do the right thing." he scratched his head.

She face palmed "they did the right thing, before they did whatever damned them" she sighed

"Or they tried to repent and make up for their damnation by spending the rest of their miserable lives doing what was right, ultimately not being enough to save them" she added

She face palmed "they did the right thing, before they did whatever damned them" she sighed
"... I don't think we're on the same page. What I'm trying to say is, that if you do the right thing and do nothing wrong, is it normal to end up in a lot of pain?" He said

"... I don't think we're on the same page. What I'm trying to say is, that if you do the right thing and do nothing wrong, is it normal to end up in a lot of pain?" He said

"Yes, that's human emotions for you" she replied

"Implant?" She asked curiously
"My uncle was working on a neural implant. With it... I can help push aside my emotions. There were skirmishes where we made bad calls because we were blinded by anger or sorrow. If the implant goes well, my fighting capacity should be fine. Might even get that dopamine add-on too." He walked over to the fridge to find it was empty. His stomach rumbled.

"My uncle was working on a neural implant. With it... I can help push aside my emotions. There were skirmishes where we made bad calls because we were blinded by anger or sorrow. If the implant goes well, my fighting capacity should be fine. Might even get that dopamine add-on too." He walked over to the fridge to find it was empty. His stomach rumbled.

She sighed and got up, dismissing the fright knight she was talking to

"Let's go get something to eat" she suggested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back