• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

After a grueling and vicious battle with Kilgore and his mechanized armada the previous day, Tyson and Hunter, and probably Jace as well, managed to successfully kill him and prevent his tiger tank from eradicating Edgewood. There were lots of machine parts and debris being cleaned up around the part of the city where the battle took place. Meanwhile, Tyson is in his room staring at his reflection in the mirror. "Another one gone....that leaves three. Three more and I can finally put this nightmare behind me."

Musicnotes Musicnotes

After a grueling and vicious battle with Kilgore and his mechanized armada the previous day, Tyson and Hunter, and probably Jace as well, managed to successfully kill him and prevent his tiger tank from eradicating Edgewood. There were lots of machine parts and debris being cleaned up around the part of the city where the battle took place. Meanwhile, Tyson is in his room staring at his reflection in the mirror. "Another one gone....that leaves three. Three more and I can finally put this nightmare behind me."

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Hunter stood in his doorway. "You ok?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back